chapter 1

Shit,shit,shit. I've over slept and I've got at least 15mins to get ready for school! I quickly run to the bathroom and take shortest shower ever. I quickly apply coco butter to my body from head to toe as my phone starts vibraiting but ignore it because I have no time to waste. I grab my purple girly boxers and purple bra and a vest. I put on my white school shirt and black pleasted skirt and roll it up once. I'm about to put on some white over knee socks but socks in this weather? No nigga you got me fucked up! So I put tights on,my black air max 90's, School Blazer, navy parka jacket and my black and red tartan scarf and route school. On the way I see a miss call from my bestieee Chyna. I call her back to see what she wants,

Me: "Heyy Chy, I just saw your miss call now, I couldn't answer before because had to get ready real quick cos I woke up at like 7:15"

Chyna:"LOOOOOL,peak"

Me:"Shaaaatap bitch"

Chyna:"anyways hoe,link me at the school gates, I've got exciting news for you"

Me:" ooo swear?who you with?"

Chyna:"I'm with rose&someone else"

Me:"who?"

Chyna:"Dwt b"

Me:"ooo ighttt, see you in a bit yeah"

Chyna:"bye nigga"

Me:"Bye hoe"

Locked off

As I approach the school gates I see Chyna&Rose talking to some BUFFFF BOYYY,damn. When I get near them,Chyna quicky grabs my hand drag me to the playground.

Me:"Well heyyyy,didn't have to drag me like that you know,chaaa"

Chyna:"Stfu"

*we both start laughing*

Me:"Who's that buff ting you and Rose were talking to at the gates?"

Chyna:"Ohh, That's my cousin Rakim,he moved her because he was a bad yute at his old school init"

Me:"Ooh okay,so what's the good news?"

Chyna:"Basically Rakim was going through my phone and he saw  pictures of you and he said that you were buff and he's wondering if you could link you after school ?"

I usually turn boys down because they're sometimes clapped, a roadman,someone I don't like or just a beg. But Rakim, there's something different about him I don't know what. He's buff,looks smart,kind,full of banter and he's looks on point even though he's just wearing a school uniform.FAM MANS CAUGHT FEELINGS FOR A BOY I DONT EVEN KNOW!

Me:"yeah,sure why not"

Chyna:" What?seriously? I swear you usually turn down every boy that moves to you?"

Me:"Its time for a change looool, plus I'm looking for a bae".

Chyna:" jheezeee, its that my girl montz yeah"

Me:"obviously man, sho, sho!"

We laugh for a bit and walk over to Rakim&Rose who are on the other side of the playground.

Me:"Hey Rose,Hey Rakim"

Rakim&Rose:"Hey"

Me:"Soo Rakim,you still on linking me after school"

Chyna giggles Because I sounded like a desperate roadman&Rose screws me on a slysly.

Rakim:" Yeah,Yeah, I'm on that b"

I get hella shy and don't reply after that

Rakim:" btw I forgot to mention that you're hella buff, I saw them pictures of you on Chyna's phone, shit, I swear I nearly died !"

Me:"LOOOL,really?,Thanks. Shame I can't say the same about you"

I start to flirt with him a bit

Chyna:"Oooo,are you gonna take that?"

Rakim:"Skeen,skeen, I'm the buffest lighty outchea b"

Me:"Pshhh,Okay Thenn"

I laugh then,then he puts me into a headlock and messes up my hair fleeky hair just as the bell goes and we both walk to first period in that same position since we both got drama. He finally frees me loool and I soon as we walk in see Roses face filled with anger and she's crying. I go to comfort her but instead she attacks me.