Chapter 22

Its after school and im waiting for Tyson outside the school gates so we can go see Malachi. Chyna sent me a text saying that her mum came to pick her up early so can leave without her and to say hi to Malachi for her. Rose and her sketty squad walk by smiling at me like I affiliate with them. Skn.

Rose: Ayy yo b, how's Mya?

Is this girl tryna take the piss. I goes towards her to punch her but Tyson holds me back.

Isaiah: leave her alone you skets

They screw him and walk off.

Tyson: you okay

I don't answer.

Isaiah: where you lots going?

Tyson: to see Malachi, wanna come?

Isaiah:naa, tell him I said hi tho.

They spud each other and Isaiah goes home.

Me and Tyson got the bus stop in silence. The bus come and we get on it and go to the back. He asks me what's wrong again.

I burst out crying. I've been holding it in for long. He hugs me and gives me a tissue.

Me: I broke up with my boyfriend.

Tyson: why?

Me: because he said Malachi going pen is a good thing.

Tyson:rah, who's this dickhead

Me:Rakim

Tyson: my cousin Rakim?

Me:yeah.

Tyson: I'll talk to him and make him say sorry to you then you don't have to speak to him ever again. I'll even tell his mum yo beat him.

Me: Lool, thanks.

I smile at him and he leans in and kisses me on the lips. I don't even stop him till I reliae what just happened. I pull away and look at him. This boys just smiling and biting his lip. He looks hella gassed. He leans for another on but I look away and start laughing. We get off and make our way to the police station. When I get here I find that my mum and Mya are there.

Mya:Montanna!!

Mum:What you doing here with him.

She looks at Tyson

Me: we've come to see Malachi. Wby

Mum: I've come to collect him

Me: what do you mean?

Malachi: I'm out gg

My guys grining so hard it looks like he's tryna force a dimple. Like calm down nigga its only been 2 weeks. I'm glad he's out tho. But his face drops when he see Tyson