Chapter 16

After a while I get bored so I put on drakes new album but the volume down because I think still sleeping loool. But then No Tellin' comes on and I get gassed and turn it up bare loud. Then Darnell Burt's into my room shirtless. Are u for real?

Me: What are doing here and haven't you heard of knocking

Darnell: "you wouldnt of heard me knocking" I roll my eyes.

Darnell:I slept over

Me: why

Darnell: your mum needed some comforting

Me: So. If didnt mean you had to come over.

Darnell: Monta-

Me: Skr,leave my room please. I don't wanna talk you anymore.

As he's leaves my room, I get brave and dash a shoe at his head.  He didn't even close the door. Erugh, I hate this nigga. He's probably gonna tell my mum.

A few minutes later my walks in with one of her flip flop in her hand. Lowe it.

Mum: Have you seen the other foot?

Oh thank god.

Me: No . I say quicky

Mum: hmm okay.  Anyways I need talk to you.

Me: Go on

Mum: Don't talk till I'm finished okay.

Me: okay, go on then.

Mum: Darnell and his son are going to move in with this week so,I want to you be kind to both of them and show some respect.

MULTIPLE SKEENSSSS.

Me: Wait he has a son? What about Malachi weres he gonna stay?

Mum: Isaiah is gonna stay in the guest room and Malachi is still going have his room.

Me: So Malachi is coming back?

Mum: Yeah called him yesterday night.

Me:Good

With that we both make our way stairs and my mums offered to carry me but I say no but she still does anyways. I always knew was this strong. All those beatings I got when I was younger proved it. I got the living room and my mum makes her way to the kitchen to make me breakfast even though she made it for me already. Loool I dont think she remembers. Then Darenell's son walks in. He looks bare familiar. Wait ain't the Isaiah Chyna likes and the one Malachi kidnapped. He looks at me with a confused expression on his face.

Isaiah: What the fuck. What you doing here.

Me: Fawkkk you mean. I live here mate.

Then the doorbell rings. Darnell goes to open it. Its Chyna.