Chapter 32

I stand up and move to towards her. I put my arms out for a hug but she's pushes my hands away and goes to scarz and the other girls. I lied when I said that I didn't care about her. I've missed this girl sooo much.
One of the girls:"Who's this chick bare tryna hug you una,stop ittt".
Chyna:"Truss, I don't know who this girl is but I know that her best frined is the biggest sket up North".
"Lowww ittt". Some other girl says.
She did not just say that she don't know me.
Me:"What do you mean you don't know me? You leave north London crying,saying you will miss me&that you'll never forget me and after 2 months of no contact, you wanna say you don't know me".
Chyna:"And what? It's not like you missed me. I bet you were having the time of your life with Rose. Don't act like I don't know that your in my cousins gang. You&Rose must thing your cah your setup chicks.". She's rolls her eyes.
Me:"Is that what all of this is about&What if we're setup chicks you're one too. But we don't dress like hoes".
Scarz:"Allow it,you lots take your drama somewhere else man".
Me:"Nigga shut the fuck up". He kisses his teeth and sits down.
Chyna:"Er, okay i dress how i like thank you and yeah it is about Rose. Rose is a sket. A fucking devil and you wanna be best friends with her? You know what she did with my brother, you know what she said about Mya when she got kidnapped and I backed you when you wasn't there to back yourself and this is how you repay me? I hope Rakim taught you a lesson".
What?Wait.
Me:"You told Rakim to rape me?"
Chyna:"Yes".
Me:"Chyna, why make me go through that pain if you know how it feels. I understand that your angry with me but rape?"
Chyna:"I want you feel the pain I feel".
Me:"I do now".
Chyna:"Good,Rakim did a good job then".
Me:"Yeah, he did. That's why he's dead".
Chyna:"What".
Kian walks in.
Chyna runs up to him.
Chyna:"Did you hear her? She killed Rakim".
Kian:"I know,we both killed him".
Chyna:"But he's your brother".
Kian:"I don't care if you're family, family don't mean shit to me no more.Nobody touches my girl and gets away with it. As for you Chyna".
He pulls out a gun and points it towards Chyna.
Tears start rolling down her face. All the other girls leave they look shook asf.
Chyna:"So your gonna kill me too. Why don't you just kill the whole family too. If you love Montanna that much just kill me. Montanna, the girl everyone loves,the girl with the perfect life, the girl that kissed Tyson".
Kian looks my way.
Kian:"You kissed Tyson?".
I don't say a word.
Kian:"Did you kiss Tyson".
I start crying.
Kian:"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION, DID YOU KISS TYSON".
Me:"JUST STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!YES I KISSED TYSON,JUST PUT DOWN THE GUN. I DON'T ANYONE TO DIE,ENOUGH BULLSHIT HAS HAPPENED TODAY".
By know my head is in my hands and I'm pouring my fucking heart out.
He sighs and puts the gun away. He comes towards me and hugs me tight. I wrap my arms around him tightly as I cry. He kisses mt forehead&releases me.
Kian:"Scarz, you wanted to talk".
Scarz:"Yeah g".
Chyna stands up, screws me and walks out.
I go sit down in a empty chair in the corner and listen t their convo.
Scarz:"Ite let's get down to business".
Kian:"So what do you want from me".
Scarz:"I want your East trap".
Kian"Come again".
Scarz:"You heard me,I want your East Trap".
Kian:"You must be bluffin,Why would I wanna give you my traps."
Scarz:"Because I don't have any traps, not even one. I trap in a one bedroom flat and you love Montanna right?"
Who traps in a flat please? Is this boy dumb or just stupid?
Me:"What has this go to do with me?"
Scarz:"If you he don't give the trap to me your gonna be in danger".
Kian doesnt say a word. He puts his face in his hands. I know Kian been looking after his dads Trap since he passed so I don't think he'll give them up for me. I don't care if he does, I might as well die. I'm sick of how I'm living
Kian:"Iyt cool, I'll do anything to keep montanna safe init".
He reaches into his pockets takes out a bunch of keys. He's about to give them to scarz when he pauses and puts them back in his pocket. He looks at me and gives me a weak smile.
So I was right, he has chosen his traps over me.
Kian:"But first you give me 10k".
Scarz:"What about this, I give u 150k for all your traps. North,East,South,South East&West".
Kian:"Deal".
Scarz hands him over a bag and Kian hands him the bunch of keys. Nigga got himself ripped off.
Scarz smiles at the keys and chuckles once again
Scarz:"Montanna here's you phone".
He takes out his pocket and I snatch out of his hands. It's cracked. I screw him.
Scarz:"Don't look at me like that, its your fault for dropping it".
I kiss my teeth. The presence of this boy pisses me off.
Scarz:"Ay Blitz it was good doing business with you".
Kian:"Shut up and don't ever come near me or Montanna again. And by the way I don't who told you that I've 5 traps. I only got one but you can keep the keys and I'll keep the money init."
Kian laughs,shakes his head and walks out. Lool savagery at its finest. I look at scarz who's just standing there like a dickheadddd. Lool dumb yute.
I walk out after him and slam the bedroom door. As I go past the living room I see Chyna and I few boys and girls.
Chyna:"I hope you fucking rot in pen".
I don't say anything and walk out the flat.The only person who is going to rot is her. As I go towards Kian's car. I see two police cars pull up. They all get out and come towards Kian's car.
Kian gets out his car too and stands next to me.
Police lady:"You're underrest for the murder of Rakim King".
Me and Kian exchange a look and he leans on the front his car and puts his hands behind his back.
Police lady:"Not you sir,her. Montanna Chamberlain".