Chapter 39

We get to his yard and we both get out the car. He goes into the house first and I follow and close the door behined me. Kians pins me to the door and passionately kisses me whilst grabbing my bum. I pull away, smile and bite my lips.
Kian:"Stop teasing me baby".
I lead him upstairs slowly and into his bedroom. He takes off his shirt showing pengpeng six packs then pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me. He I grab his face and kiss him while he slowly grinds on me. He pulls away and starts sucking on my neck. He stops and unzips my Ralph Lauren hoddie and I take off my vest. I lay back down and counties to give me lovee bites on my neck whilst rubbing my pussy. It's turning me on like crazy. He starts going lower leaving a trail down my chest and I did my nails into his back and I let out soft moans. I stop when he starts undoing my jeans. I sit up and push his big head away.
Me:"I can't do this Kian".
He looks up at me in disappointment. And lays down next to me
Kian:"Man has a boner as well
Me:"I'm sorry, I just can't right now".
Kian:"Its okay princess, I understand. I was planning on waiting till we get married anyways".
Me:"What's the point if we both ain't virgins".
He chuckles
Kian:"Montz, I'm a virgin".
I look at him and chuckle.
Me:"Stop lying, you used to be a roadman and with a Traphouse full of gyaldem, and you're telling me that you didn't beat any of them girls?".
Kian:"Yes fam, and I kinda take offense to that uno. Not every trapstar is like that uno. Mans unique".
We laugh
Me:"Whatever, so you've never done anything sexual".
Kian:"I only used to get head and I left it at that nothing more".
I smile and lay my head on his chest.
Me:"Do you think we will really get married"
Kian:"Of course, I'm never letting you go. I'm gonna make you my wife".
Look up at him and plant a kiss on his lips.
Me:"Kian, how come you've never told me about your sister?"
Kian:"I don't like talking about to it".
Me:"Oh okay".
We lay on the bed in silence. I think I upset him again.
Kian:"But I'll tell you anyways. It happened a couple months before we met. He came to my yard accusing me taking his money but I didn't take it. One of his boys found Faith upstairs and brang her downstairs. She wouldn't stop crying and he got vexed and shot her. I couldn't move properly cos his shot my leg so I dragged myself to where she was and held her in my arms. IJ, well Isaiah stayed and helped me, he-- ".
Me:"What?Isaiah? what was he doing there?".
Kian:"He was part of your brothers gang but left".
Me:"This all new to me. He never told me. I'm sorry about your sister btw. She didn't deserve any of this".
Kian:"She was only 3". He starts tearing up but he don't cry.
I lay back next to him stroke his head.
Tomorrow I'm gonna confront Rose and Isaiah about this. I don't like the fact that they've been keeping shit from me.

It's the next day and I wake up in Kians bed but he ain't next to me. Probably went work or someting. I go on my phone and I've got a text from my mum asking me where I am. I air it and go on WhatsApp to me, rose and Isaiah's group chat.
*On WhatsApp*.
Me:Hey, I need to talk to you guys. Come over to my yard around 3pm. Its important.
A few minutes after Isaiah replys.
£'Isaiah: Snm b x.
Rose has probably seen the message but is not gonna reply. She always does that it pisses me off.
Im hungry asf but first I got to the bathroom and deal with my hygiene. I've got spare clothes and a toothbrush here so its calm. 15 minutes later I come out the bathroom and go into Kian's room to find him sitting on the end of the bed.
Me:"I thought you went work".
Kian:"Its my day off".
Me:"K".
Kian:"Don't "K" I'll fuck you up".
Me:"Whatever get out please so I can change and cream my body please".
Kian:"Ahh, lemme watch you".
Me:"Am I some type of entertainment?".
Kian:"Yeah baby".
I kiss my teeth and shake my head. He laughs.
I drop my towl and cream my body with vaseline coco butter while Kian just sits there licking his lips.
I shake my head. I go to where I put my spare clothes and put on navy highwaisted jeans, beige turtle neck(With no sleeves)&white converses. I don't have any of my hair or makeup products so I just put my hair in a messy bun.
Kian:"I made you breakfast by the way".
Me:"Awwh, such a gentlemen'.
Kian:"Don't get happy, I only made you coco pops".
Dickhead. I kiss my teeth and he laughs. He stands up and wraps his arms around me from behind.
Me:"You okay".
Kian:"Just thinking about Chyna. All this time I thought she was still alive".
Me:"Erm Kian, Malachi didn't kill her uno".
Kian:"Who did then".
Me:"It was Rosé".
Kian:"And you believe him?".
Me:"I don't know, that's why I'm meeting up with her today to talk about everything".
Kian:"Okay, who else knows?".
Me:"Isaiah&Rielle."
Kian:"They probably helped, I bet Isaiah still is in Malachi's gang".
Me:"Malachi left all of that shit".
Kian:"And you believe him?".
I push his arms away and face hi.
Me:"Kian, I don't who to believe. This might not even be true. Malachi might be playing games. For all I know Chyna could still be alive working for Malachi--"
Kian:"Calm down your over thinking".
Me:"WELL STOP TALKING ABOUT IT THEN".
I get vexed and walk out his room slamming the door behind me. I go to the kitchen eat one spoonful of coco pops and run out the house and route mines.

Rosé POV.
I saw Montanna's message on the group chat. She said she needs to talk, I think she found about me killing Chyna. I didn't want to tell her because I know she would tell Kian and I'm scared Kian will come after me. That's why I'm leaving the country TODAY. Not just cos of kian but I think the feds are onto me. Last week they came round asking to talk to me about Chyna King but my mum answered the door and told them I was in Manchester with my Grandma but really I was at KFC. Its either they found her body or Rielle snitched on me or something, I don't know. But all I know I'm leaving this country and going America to live with my auntie. My mum&dad suggested I go America for a fresh start long time ago but I refused but this time I just told them that I reconsidered it. They're happy for me but kinda upset since I'm their only child. Isaiah knows about this and he promised not tell Montanna. The cabs coming to get me in 3 hours so I'm just finishing packing. As I doing it my phone starts vibrating. I take it out my back pocket to see that Malachi's calling me. I wonder what tf he wants.
*otp*
Me:"What".
Malachi:"Don't act up, Montanna knows about you killing Chyna---"
Me:"Why did the fuck did you tell her you--
Malachi:"Don't cut me off, She knows but she's calm about it. The thing is I told Kian but he think that I did it".
Me:"So what do you want me to do? Let him think that".
Malachi:"Don't fucking play, you killed Chyna and I want you to tell him so that things are calm between me and Kian so Montanna will speak to me".
Me:"Why won't she talk to you".
Malachi:"Cos she found I killed Kian's little sister. I tried to bless it but he wasn't having it".
Me:"What?"
Malachi:"That don't matter right now. Come meet so we can talk about this".
Me:"No".
Malachi:"I swear If you don't come, I will dead up your parents. Do you want that".
Me:"Fine , I'll come".
Malachi:"Good, I'll send you an address".
He hangs up&Sends me the address. He says to come alone. Skeen.