Chapter 22

Willy: Anything to please you starshine...

Krystal: Finger me. Do it as you suck and lick me.

*Willy is hesitant for he doesn't want to hurt her accidentally. Krystal knowing why he's hesitant decides to show how to do it. He watches as Krystal's hand slides down to her womanhood and slipping in and out repeatedly. Willy gently pulls her finger out before sucking the juices on her finger off. His finger moves to her clit but he doesn't push it in. He looks at Krystal for some guidance.*

Krystal: Push your finger in and curl it slightly, it should hit my g-spot. The more you do so, the faster and harder I orgasm.

*Willy taking her advice slowly pushes in his middle finger and Krystal lets out a satisfied sigh. He does as Krystal had said and watches as Krystal moans and her back arches a little. He starts licking Krystal making her squirm a little. Willy's name falls from her mouth in a moan which was music to his ears. She lets him know to go faster which he does that brings her to her peak.*

Krystal: F-fuck Willy, that's it! Gosh Willy!!! 

*Krystal's body shakes a little from her orgasm. Willy pulls his finger out and licks it clean. He kisses his way up her body before she pulls him down for a kiss. Catching Willy off guard, Krystal flipped the two of them so that she was straddling Willy. She could definitely feel his hard on when she grind down on him which made him blush.*

Krystal: My turn sweetheart. *smirks*

Willy: B-but I thought I was to please you?

Krystal: No, we should always please each other. Besides, after what you just did you deserve it.

*Krystal unbuttoned Willy's shirt while they were talking. She kissed down his body noticing the way he reacted to her touch. She stopped at the band of his pants. Once she got his consent, she pulled his pants and boxers down together, making his cock spring free. He watches Krystal with a deep blush on his face. She carefully grips him, pumping him slowly. Moans and groans escape Willy's mouth at the pleasure. He let out a gasp and a loud moan when Krystal took him in her mouth, sucking him hard. He moves stray hair out of her face before letting his mouth hang open.*

Willy: L-love, I-i'm C-close!!!

Krystal: *stops sucking, kisses up his body* Sorry I stopped but I'd rather have you cum in me. You may not last long if you came now.

Willy: A-are you sure you want me to... you know... in you?

Krystal: Don't worry about that. Are you ready?

*Willy nods as Krystal positions herself over him. Slowly, she takes him whole. A moan comes from both. Krystal is in slight pain but it isn't long until she got used to his size cause boy he was big. She starts riding his cock making them groan.*

Krystal: Willy, I'm losing strength. Could you lead? Just flip us and fuck me. Don't be afraid of being rough.

*Willy does as told yet he was still very careful. Since they flipped, Willy was able to hit her g-spot continuously. Krystal's hands run all over Willy's body as their orgasm grew close. Willy went hard and fast. He kisses Krystal passionately while holding her body close.*

Krystal: Cocoa bean! Fuck I'm close!!!

Willy: Me too, Starshine!

*All you could hear was their moans, the creaking of the bed and the slapping of their skin. Thank goodness this room was soundproof cause they were loud! The two loudly moan each other's name as they both climax. Willy never knew how good this felt. Never would he imagine Krystal moaning his name would sound so beautiful. He held her body close as they both had climaxed. He pulled out before he laid by her side with a blush on his face. He wanted to ask if he did well but he was too shy. That slightly changed when Krystal snuggled up to him with her head on his chest.*

Willy: D-did I do o-ok?

Krystal: Willy, you did incredible for a first time.

Willy: You won't believe how much I love you...

Krystal: Oh cocoa bean... *kisses his cheek* You are such a cutie sometimes...

Willy: Hehe... And so are you starshine... *kisses top of Krystal's head* This felt incredible...

Krystal: Next time, you're leading.

Willy: A-are you sure? W-what if I hurt you?

Krystal: Don't worry love. I'm sure you'll be fine. Besides, I'll be there to guide.

*The two of them fall asleep in each other's arms, peacefully. Lucky for them both, Krystal was on birth control due to work. She told him the next morning which he was actually kinda thankful for since he really was not ready to have kids. The next few months, they were much more careful just in case. As time went on, Willy and Krystal were getting very nervous since their wedding day was coming really soon. They had decided that it would be held in the factory. The oompa loompas were so much help with setting up the marriage venue but it wasn't that much work since it was only going to be family attending. Krystal had personally visited Willy's father, Wilbur Wonka to invite him herself alongside her sister, Ruby. Through it all, Willy had been worrying about starting a family with Krystal. He wants to but he's afraid to do so. After contemplating for a long while, Willy decides to talk to Krystal about it. He heads to Krystal's house where she was packing the last of her belongings to be moved to the factory.*

Willy: K-Krystal...

Krystal: Willy! When did you arrive? *runs to him and hugs him*

Willy: Just barely... S-starshine, I need to talk to you...

Krystal: What's wrong? D-did I do something?

Willy: No! You did nothing wrong. I-It's just... Do you want to start a family with me?

Krystal: I don't see why not.

Willy: What if I'm not good enough to be a dad? What if I make a mistake? I-I know nothing...

Krystal: Cocoa bean, you're more than good enough. And you're also human, we all make mistakes. I've never been a mom before so I don't know how to be a mom.

Willy: But at least you have taken care of your sister for years. You do have an understanding of children.

Krystal: Willy, there are things only a mother would have experienced that I never did. Parenthood is a learning experience. We'll learn together the things we don't know. 

Willy: H-how sure are you?

Krystal: Very. From the way you are towards me, I think you'll be an excellent dad. I believe in you. *kisses Willy*

Willy: What would I do without you? I can't wait until the day we get married...

Krystal: Neither can I. Lets head home, I'm done here.

*The two lovebirds head off to the factory, hand in hand. They had dinner and spent the night cuddling before falling asleep. Soon enough, their wedding day will arrive*