Chapter 10

At that moment, the boat comes to them. Willy of course says a fact about chocolate that had once put him in an awkward situation before.

Willy: Hey, by the way did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins. Gives one the feeling of being in love.

Ms. Avery: You don't say... *hands on hip with smirk*

Willy: All aboard... *awkwardly smiles then frowns* I should stop mentioning that...

*Willy helps Krystal get on the boat. She sits in the last row while Charlie and Ruby sit in the 3rd row. Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Hendrix sit in the 2nd row while Ms. Avery sit in the 1st row, looking at Willy seductively using her finger to call him over.*

*Willy however knew that it wouldn't go well so he heads straight to the back and sits next to Krystal

*Willy however knew that it wouldn't go well so he heads straight to the back and sits next to Krystal. He tells the oompa loompas to start rowing. At that moment, Krystal takes the chance to tell him.*

Krystal: *whispers* Willy...

Willy: Y-yeah? *turns to Krystal, whispers* What's wrong?

Krystal: Remember how I said I wanted to talk to you? *Willy nods* I wanted to tell you that I forgive you.

Willy: A-are you sure? 

Krystal: Yes. I know you didn't mean to.

Willy: Thank you. *hugs Krystal* I was so worried you wouldn't forgive me...

Krystal: Just don't do that again. 

Mrs. Hendrix: How can the see where they're going?

Willy: They can't. There's no knowing where they're going. Switch on the lights!

*As the boat dips down, everyone shouts in shock except Charlie who's gone through this before as well as Krystal. Krystal is smiling through the whole thing. Willy watches Krystal smiling thankful that she's enjoying herself. He notices that she's slipping a little so he places his hand on her waist to keep her from slipping. Krystal who notices his movement moves closer to him making him smile more. Ms. Avery is glaring at the two cause she wants him. Once they reach the inventing room, Willy helps Krystal get off the boat and immediately links arms with her, leading the group into the inventing room. As the group follows, they can't help but admire how sweet Krystal and Willy are together. They reach inside and decide that its time to allow people to look around.*

Willy: Look around, but don't touch anything...

Mr. Remington: Who made all of this?

Charlie: Mr. Wonka and I worked on some stuff. Most of the inventions here are made by Mr. Wonka with help from the oompa loompas of course.

Mr. Johnson: How much for one invention? Or the inventors?

Ruby: Sir, none of this is for sale. This is to make the candy and of course test out new ideas.

Krystal: Plus most of the things here aren't ready to be released.

Willy: Ooh! Watch this! *pulls a leaver that makes gum*

Mrs. Hendrix: Its gum! *tries to take it and eat it*

Ruby: No! That's not a good idea.

Krystal: She's right, Violet Beauregard had ate it before it was ready for release and she turned into a blueberry. 

Mr. Remington: Not possible.

Charlie: Very possible. Anything here is possible. Lets get a move on. 

Ms. Avery: Hey smarty pants Mr. Remington, how long does the sunlight take to reach the earth?

Mr. Remington: A few seconds. It goes at light speed so its not more than 20 seconds.

Krystal: You're actually very wrong. It takes 499 seconds for the sun's light to reach the earth which is approximately 8.31667 minutes. You can take that to the bank.

*Krystal's fact bomb made Mr. Remington keep quiet making Willy, Charlie and Ruby giggle quietly. The group enter the elevator to head to the next room. Krystal makes sure that she makes Willy stand in the corner so that Ms. Avery can't make any moves. Charlie and Ruby help back Krystal up. Willy presses a button sending everyone to stumble due to how fast the elevator moves. Willy helps Krystal keep her balance through the whole thing with his arm around her waist. Ms. Avery notices this and glares at Krystal which does not get unnoticed by herself and Willy. Willy tenses up at this but calms down when Krystal places her hand on his that is holding his walking stick. As they reach the nut sorting room, Charlie tells something to Willy that makes Krystal and Ruby giggle as Willy blushes.*

Charlie: Mr. Wonka, please don't say the sentence " don't touch that squirrel's nuts, it'll make it go crazy." ever again.

Willy: I can't believe I said that once... *blush*

Krystal: *giglgle* How did you not realize what you were saying then.

Ruby: Lets head in guys. *giggles*

Charlie: This is the nut sorting room. 

Mr. Johnson: OOHH! Squirrels! I want one. How much Wonka?

Willy: Again Mr. Johnson. They're not for sale. You can't have one.

Mr. Johnson: If you won't give me one, I'll get one myself. *tries to climb the gate.*

Krystal: Stop. *stops Mr. Johnson* Veruca Salt, a kid who came with Charlie years ago did this and the squirrels pushed her down the shoot that leads to the incinerator that is to be lit today. You may not make it out. Veruca was lucky she did.

Mr. Johnson: O-oh... O-ok. I won't then...

Charlie: The squirrels can bite which will hurt, they aren't that friendly. Even to me and Mr. Wonka. They never come to us.

*Right then, a squirrel runs up to the gate. While everyone took a step back, Krystal went closer. Willy watched in worry when Krystal was going near until the squirrel climbed up her arm and sat on her shoulder giving a kiss on Krystal's cheek. Krystal pets the squirrel before setting it down on the gate and the squirrel goes back to its job. Krystal turns to see everyone staring at her with their jaw hanging.*

Krystal: What? The squirrels are my friends. I visit them whenever I come here. Lets keep moving.

*The group heads back into the elevator and straight to the TV room. Willy leans towards Krystal and whispers in her ears.*

Willy: How? You became the only one besides the oompa loompas that can touch them.

Krystal: I guess they just like me. Haha. *giggles*