Chapter 6

Willy: What's you plan Doris?

Doris: Well, you, Charlie and Ruby can go change already since we have your measurements earlier. But it would be nice if you 3 can just watch for a while. Now, you're Mrs. Beauregard. From what I see, you're body is built but imbalanced. 

Mrs. Beauregard: W-what? No it isn't!

Doris: Yes it is and you wear too much makeup. *looks down the line until eyes land on Krystal. You however... *points at Krystal, walks to her*  Look beautiful. And from the looks of it, you're only wearing lip tint. Bold but smart choice. Step forward please, what's your name?

Krystal: My name is Krystal... *nervous*

Doris: No need to be nervous dear, I just want to check your measurements. *measures Krystal's waist, bust and hip size* Wow! Your measurements is actually the perfect size. Any plastic surgery?

Krystal: None maam...

Doris: Incredible. I'll have an oompa loompa to help you get in the outfits. I'll help Krystal. *sends everyone off leaving Willy, Charlie and Ruby*

Willy: What did she mean?

Ruby: The sizes? Well, her body is perfectly balanced. She has a small waist but her bust and hip size makes her look balanced. The measurements that she has is the exact one that most designers want. You should see her in a bikini. Astounding!

Willy: R-ruby!! Please don't... *blushes hard*

Doris: I'm back with the others.

*Doris introduces everyone saying that they are trying on more sexier outfits first. Then Mrs. Beauregard comes out in an ugly dress that she chose*

 Beauregard comes out in an ugly dress that she chose*

Doris: She chose this one and we couldn't stop her. *winces with Willy, Charlie and Ruby*

Mrs. Beauregard: Sexy right?

Charlie: Nope. Just ugly.

Doris: Last but not least, Krystal.

*Krystal comes out and everyone's jaw drops. Willy blushes looking at Krystal. Krystal blushes cause she never wears a dress like this.*