Chapter 3

The whole week passed and its the day of the tour. Willy is very nervous for two reasons. Number 1, Krystal is coming to visit the factory for the first time. Number 2, Mrs. Beauregard is also coming again without her daughter however. Charlie and Ruby had to calm him down. Krystal was also nervous but knew everything would be fine with Willy. She got up early and got into her outfit, not forgetting to add the ribbon from Willy onto her ponytail in a bow, letting the ends hang to show the "W".

 She got up early and got into her outfit, not forgetting to add the ribbon from Willy onto her ponytail in a bow, letting the ends hang to show the "W"

*She added only a lip tint then went on her way to the factory

*She added only a lip tint then went on her way to the factory. She stood with the other 5 lucky winners and noticed that Mrs. Beauregard was staring at her slightly annoyed because Krystal looked much more attractive than her. Out of nowhere, the gates open and a voice tells them to enter and walk to the front so that is what the group do. As they all stand in a line, the doors open to show a puppet show.*

*Willy goes to stand in front of the group. Charlie comes and joins the group, standing beside Willy. They look at the winners until Willy's eyes land on Krystal. A slight blush comes but immediately leaves when Mrs. Beauregard clears her throat. He smiles awkwardly and greets them.*

Willy: G-good morning... My name is Willy Wonka. H-heh...

Charlie: Lets go inside first since its chilly out here. *everyone enter* Kinda hoped the puppet show would work better... *silently says*

Willy: Its ok. We can fix that later. *says to Charlie* Ok everyone, just take off your coats and leave it anywhere. *takes off his coat and glasses*

*Willy turns around and freezes when he sees Krystal with her back towards him, taking off her coat. He notices that she's wearing the ribbon he gave in her hair and her outfit matches the ribbon. He's shocked at how beautiful she looks when she turns around. The two stare at each other forgetting that everyone else is watching. Charlie nudges Willy so that he remembers that there are others too. Willy blushes a little before he starts talking.*

Willy: Welcome to my factory. This is Charlie, the heir of this factory.

Charlie: Hello. I'm Charlie. Lets start with the tour.

*The group head to the door that opens to the chocolate room. Willy looks at them then opens the doors. The group stares in awe except Mrs. Beauregard since she's seen this before. As Willy and Charlie explain the room, Mrs. Beauregard watched Willy alone, thinking of a way to get him for herself. Charlie tells everyone to go explore the room. As Charlie also leaves to go check on everyone, Mrs. Beauregard goes up to Willy, catching him off guard.*

Mrs. Beauregard: Mr. Wonka... *seductively calls him*

Willy: W-what? *looks at Mrs. Beauregard* H-hi...

Mrs. Beauregard: Since I've already seen this place... *runs fingers down his arm* Why not you and I go somewhere quiet and away from them and have a little fun? *smirks*

Willy: U-uhh... *scared* I-I don't think so... Excuse m-me Mrs. Beauregard... *walks fast away from Mrs. Beauregard*

*Willy looks around to find a way he can stay far away from Mrs. Beauregard when he spots Krystal sitting down on the grass by the chocolate river. He walks over to her, standing next to her.*

Willy: Do you like this place?

Krystal: *looks up at Willy* Like is an understatement. This place is incredible!

Willy: May I sit next to you? *Krystal nods, he sits* Have you tried any of the candy?

Krystal: No... I thought I would take this all in first. *points at the scenery*

Willy: Krystal, I have a question about what your sister said. She said that you don't get close to men as easy as you did to me. C-care to explain? She said it relates to parents so I said they're not nice but she told me to talk to you. I don't see why they connect especially after Charlie said your parents were nice...

Krystal: Still not keen of parents huh? *Willy nods head* I had a hard life.

Willy: What do you mean... I'm afraid I don't follow.

Krystal: Willy, some parents are the worst. That explains the parents that came with their kids when Charlie was 11. But some parents were like angels. My parents gave their life for us. When I was born, my father took up another job. However it wasn't the right job that he should have joined. They never let him take a break. The boss had visited our home once and he kept eyeing my mom. By the time my mom was pregnant with Ruby, dad lost his first job since his second job kept making him skip days. On my birthday, dad wanted to take a day off to celebrate with me. I was 13 that year. Since they didn't want to let him take a day off, he called in sick so he could stay home. It was the biggest mistake ever... *tears up*

Willy: W-what happened next? *places hand on her shoulder*

Krystal: T-that night while everyone was asleep, there was banging on the door. Dad went down to check while mom tried to bring me back to my room to sleep. As we pass by the stairs, we hear a gun shot. Mom and I ran down the stairs to find blood on the wall. We turned to look at the door to find d-dad on the floor d-dead. *cries*

*Willy looks at Krystal in shock. Never in a million years did he think someone like her would go through so much. Even though he's not one who's comfortable with hugging anyone, he feels like he should for her. He leaves his walking stick on the ground and gives Krystal a hug. Surprisingly, he likes it.*

Krystal: W-willy, t-that's not even the worst part....