Chapter 7

The next few nights, Willy and Krystal would always talk on the phone together since the two of them usually sleep really late. Every morning, Willy makes sure he texts her a good morning which always makes Krystal's day. Today however was Krystal's birthday but she herself had forgotten about it. Willy had secretly gotten Krystal a special present. He had gotten a special necklace for her.*

*This was the first time he was buying a gift for a woman

*This was the first time he was buying a gift for a woman. Charlie had called Krystal and told her to come over for dinner while her sister was already there helping out with the cake. At around 7 p.m. , Willy started becoming anxious.*

Willy: What do I say? How do I give this to her? What if she hates it?

Charlie: Mr. Wonka, calm down!

Ruby: She'll love it, trust me. Calm down and go with the flow. 

Charlie: She's here! Lets go! *pulls Willy*

*They reach the door and Willy freezes. He sees Krystal standing there. Krystal notices him and calls him to come over. As he does, he notices how her outfit hugs her perfectly but gives a classic look too.*

*The whole time, Willy couldn't keep his eyes off Krystal

*The whole time, Willy couldn't keep his eyes off Krystal. Krystal would notice and smile at Willy. But he never stopped looking at her. Mr. Bucket noticed as well after the grandparents mentioned it to him. Mr. Bucket went to Willy and nudged him to call him aside. The two men walk outside the house that's now located in the factory*

Mr. Bucket: You really like her don't you?

Willy: That obvious?

Mr. Bucket: Very. But I know you want to be her friend first so you may need to lay off on the staring...

Willy: Will do. I just know nothing about love anymore. *sigh*

Mr. Bucket: If you have anything you want to know, you can ask us.

Willy: Thank you, thank you so much.

Mr. Bucket: Anytime. Now go give her your gift...

*The two men go back into the house. Willy had told the oompa loompas to switch the lighting so that the chocolate room would look like its at night with stars too. Willy walks to Krystal who's talking to Mrs. Bucket.*