Chapter 4

Willy: W-what do you mean that's not even the worst part? *looks at Krystal in his arms*

Krystal: The people who killed my dad was his boss. They killed him cause he took a day off. He had something important that they planned that he didn't want to do. He and his two assistants came in and grabbed me and mom. He told mom she had two choices. Either she marry him or he r-rapes her in front of me until she gets a miscarriage then kill me. Of course mom didn't want that for me so she said she'll marry him. That exact night, we left town. He brought us to a house far away. Every night, I heard screams coming from her room for 3 years. My mom kept taking birth control pills since then. When I hit 16 however... *cries on Willy's shoulder*

Willy: It's ok Krystal. You don't have to say it...

Krystal: This is the worst part for me. I-i lost my v-virginity that day by f-force. The boss now turned stepfather and his son chased mom and Ruby out of the house for that day. They then r-raped me until I passed out in my room. When I woke up about an hour later, I saw that my white linen sheets were now stained red with my blood. *cries* They came later and did it again. Thank God mom made me take birth control pills too. It was when I told mom that she decided she's going to save me and Ruby no matter what happens to herself. When I hit 19, mom packed our things and had gotten a car for us to escape in. I was pulling Ruby with me while mom knocked stepdad out. Unfortunately, his son saw and attacked mom before waking up stepdad. Mom told us to go and don't turn back. We ran into the car with me in the driver seat. We saw through the back mirror that she killed my stepbrother then saw my stepdad pointing a gun to the car. She attacked him to stop him from shooting us as I drove away. Right before we left their line of sight, I saw him s-shoot m-mom.... *cries more*

*This was Willy's most shocked part. He held Krystal gently as she cried. He knew that she's never said this story to anyone herself before. He makes her look at him. He gently wipes her tears away*

Willy: I-i'm so sorry Krystal. I never knew this is why you didn't have parents at home when we came over to drop Charlie off. I wouldn't have asked about this if I knew this would happen. I wish I could help you...

Krystal: You've already helped me so much. I've never been better actually. You helped me be comfortable around you. I haven't been like this to any men. I haven't even let someone hug me after knowing them for this long. You've done it. So thank you.

Willy: If you need someone to talk to, you can come to me. Friends?

Krystal: Best friends. *smiles*

Willy: Come, we should probably continue this tour. 

*Willy helps her stand up. Krystal then bends and picks up Willy's walking stick and passes it to him. They walk side by side to where Charlie was trying to gather everyone. Willy stopped and gave Krystal a candy apple which she gladly accepted and ate. After she bit into it, she let out a soft moan of satisfaction which made the both of them blush lightly. Once they reach the group, they notice a jealous Mrs. Beauregard glaring at them. The boat reaches and the oompa loompas laugh at how close Willy and Krystal are standing to each other.*

Willy: Fun fact, chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins. Gives one the feeling of being in love.

Mrs. Beauregard: You don't say... *gives a flirty look at Willy, with her jacket zip open*

Willy: U-uhh.. All aboard. *awkwardly smiles then frowns.*

*Krystal notices and smiles with sympathy to Willy which he returns. Mrs. Beauregard sits where she did last, leaving a lot of space for Willy to sit. Willy helps Krystal board after Charlie gets on. Charlie sits in the 2nd row with 2 other winners, Krystal sits in the last row and Mrs. Beauregard sits in the 1st. Thankfully, the last winner sat in the 1st row leaving a spot for Willy in the last row next to Krystal which he gladly goes to. He signals the oompa loompas to start going. The winners start conversations with Charlie while Mrs. Beauregard sulks in her seat. Willy decides to talk to Krystal so that Mrs. Beauregard won't disturb.*

Willy: You wore the ribbon I gave.

Krystal: Of course. You asked me to so I did. Willy, has Mrs. Beauregard been disturbing you?

Willy: Y-yeah... She's been f-flirting a lot. She tried to get me alone t-to... you know... *looks down embarrassed.*

Krystal: You don't have to be embarrassed. She should. *lifts his head* Ignore her or ask me for help. I'll help you.

Charlie: Mr. Wonka, we may need to turn the lights on. *boat is entering the tunnel.*

Willy: Right, turn on the lights!

*Right as the lights turn on, the boat goes downwards making everyone scream. Krystal finds it fun and smiles widely. Willy watches Krystal, happy that she's enjoying the ride. But when the boat started to turn, Krystal was losing her balance so she grabs Willy's left arm catching him off guard. He tenses up but then relaxes knowing its Krystal. He places a hand on his hat to stop it from falling. Instead of going to the inventing room, they make a different turn. Willy decides to explain why when the boat is moving down the slower current*

Willy: So this time, we didn't fully plan the tour. The oompa loompas wanted to decide so we let them. They decided where we're going this time.

Charlie: But we are aware of their plans.

*the boat stops in front of a stage. Everyone is confused until Charlie speaks up.*

Charlie: The oompa loompas love having dance competitions. This is where they do so. Two of the oompa loompas are the judges. Our 3rd judge is my best friend, Ruby. We'll give you 1 hour to decide a dance routine. We will let one other oompa loompa join each of you. No worries, they found a way to become as tall as you. Good luck everyone.

*Though everyone found it weird, they decided to do their best. After an hour, everyone came back to the stage. The three others did well. Mrs. Beauregard wanted to do better than Krystal so she decided to dance on her own. Unfortunately, it was horrible. Krystal's turn finally comes and she did incredible. No one can beat her and the oompa loompa she did it with.*

*By the end of her dance, everyone was clapping for her. Willy was standing there proudly especially after seeing Mrs. Beauregard fuming. They then walk to the glass elevator and enter. Willy takes a corner and pulls Krystal to stand in front of him while Charlie stand next to him. Thankfully Mrs. Beauregard stand in the opposite corner away from Willy since the others stand near him.*

Willy: Krystal, you did so well earlier. How do you dance like that?

Krystal: Practice. Lots and lots of practice. I used to dance with my sister.

Ruby: Yup. We dance together a lot. Its really fun. She's really flexible too.