Chapter 13

*That morning, both Krystal and Willy could never let their eyes meet. If it ever did, they would blush madly and immediately look away awkwardly, remembering what had happened. Later that day however, Charlie had sent Willy to call Krystal down to give an opinion on something Charlie had made for Ruby. Willy was so against the idea of himself calling Krystal but knew that he has to face her soon. Willy makes his way to way to Krystal's room, knocking hesitantly but doesn't hear a reply. He walks in and searches where Krystal could be but he doesn't think he would see what he did. He froze at the bathroom door when he saw Krystal in the bath tub filled with water mixed with lavender soap. Krystal is shocked too but isn't as shy because thankfully the water had tons off bubbles and the water was a lavender color and nit see through thanks to the soap.*

Krystal: Willy...

Willy: K-Krystal! I-I'm s-so sorry! *turns around* I-I didn't mean t-

Krystal: Its ok Willy. Besides, the water is covering me. *sinks further into the water so it covers her chest* You can turn around.

Willy: *hesitantly turns* Still, I should have been more careful. A-anyway, Charlie made a song that he needs your help with. S-so he asked me t-to call you.

Krystal: Ok. I'll be down in a few. C-could you pass me the shampoo before you head out?

Willy: You wanted to wash your hair huh?

Krystal: Yeah, just forgot to grab it... *blush*

Willy: Y-you know what? Let me wash your hair. You do deserve to rest before getting back to work. 

*Willy grabs the shampoo and sits behind Krystal after taking off his shoes and socks. He takes off his gloves and puts some in his hand before rubbing it into her hair. He gently massaged her head, making her close her eyes in delight which made Willy happy that she is enjoying it. He washes the soap out of her hair before putting the conditioner and massaging it in her hair too. He found her hair really soft. This was the first time he had noticed how beautiful her hair is. As he was washing the conditioner out, Krystal had said something that caught him off guard.*

Krystal: *gently pulls one of Willy's hand down and looks at it* You have beautiful hands...

Willy: W-what? T-thank you?

Krystal: You should lessen wearing gloves more often.

Willy: I don't you know... not used to contact. S-so... and I also wear them so I don't ever get germs on the chocolate and candy.

Krystal: But we don't. Wouldn't germs just get on them then?

Willy: True... I guess that I'm just used to this...

Krystal: I like your hands... They're really big compared to mine...

Willy: Huh... You're right. *Holds Krystal's hand* You have beautiful hands...

Krystal: Thank you. I-I think I'm done with this bath. Its kind of getting cold.

Willy: I'll see you in the inventing room?

Krystal: Yeah. I'll be there soon.

*Krystal did come and help. Later she had to leave because she had to record something in the studio. That evening however, it started raining hard. Krystal thankfully had reached home and was with Ruby at home. She was wearing a long knitted sweater without pants just because.*

*Out of nowhere, Krystal and Ruby hear a knock on the door, catching them off guard

*Out of nowhere, Krystal and Ruby hear a knock on the door, catching them off guard. Ruby goes to open the door while Krystal went to keep the plate of food Ruby had been eating with her in the kitchen until she hears Ruby scream*

Ruby: Krystal!!!!!

Krystal: What? *turns the corner and saw who was at the door* Willy? Charlie? What are you doing here drenched?

Willy: Heh... We went out to see my dad. We uh, got caught in the rain. We new that if we tried making it back to the factory with the elevator, we won't make it since the rain is too strong.

Charlie: It took a lot of persuading with Mr. Wonka to come here because he didn't want to disturb you both.

Ruby: Come in. You're both gonna get sick.

Krystal: Where's the elevator?

Charlie: Outside...

Krystal: One of you put the elevator in the garage, the other come in. I'll get some towels.

*Charlie ran in shivering while Willy ran back to the elevator and put it in the garage where Ruby had been waiting with a towel while Krystal was searching for some clothes they could change into. Ruby gives Willy a towel to start drying himself off when Krystal came to them.*

Krystal: Ruby, could you show Charlie to a spare room while I show Willy to a room? And pass these clothes for him to wear. Willy, follow me.

*Ruby heads off to Charlie, bringing him to a room while Krystal did the same for Willy. As Willy enters the room, he asks Krystal something he was wondering about.*

Willy: Krys, how do you have male clothing here?

Krystal: Oh, the clothing line I've been working with had sent extra's that I asked for to actually give to you and Charlie. I was planning to give them as soon as I saw you. Didn't think it would be this soon.

Willy: Oh... I was just confused since no males live in this house. S-sorry for asking...

Krystal: It's ok. Anyways, when you go to take a shower, leave your clothes outside the bathroom door. We'll take them and put them in the wash so you have clean clothes later. There's soap and shampoo in the bathroom. I'll make some hot chocolate. *leaves*

*Willy starts getting clean as Krystal walks to Charlie's room. Krystal knocks and enters after hearing their reply. Krystal lets them know the same thing she had told Willy. She heads downstairs to make the hot chocolate while Ruby gathered the wet clothes and put them in the wash. The boys were taking a shower while thinking how lucky they were to be friends with Krystal and Ruby. Charlie had been thinking of something else though. He had been thinking of how to ask Ruby to be more than friends.*