Chapter 18

*The next morning, both Willy and Krystal had woken up with a smile on their faces. Krystal decide that she would wear something Willy may not be able to take his eyes off of.*

*As she stepped out of her room, she sees Willy doing the same

*As she stepped out of her room, she sees Willy doing the same. She calls out his name while walking towards him. Willy's heart skips beats when he sees Krystal walking towards him in the outfit she chose. He walks up to her and wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him. She catches him off guard when she places a soft kiss on his lips. When she pulls away, Willy follows her a little before blushing when he realized what he did. Krystal lets out a giggle at his reaction.*

Krystal: Someone wanted a longer kiss huh? 

Willy: Heh, w-well your kisses are sweet. I wish I could keep kissing you honestly... *blush*

Krystal: *walks with Willy to the elevator* Love, when will we tell the Buckets and my sister about us?

Willy: I don't mind telling them today. *takes Krystal's hand in his*

*The two of them head down to the Bucket's house for breakfast. They enter the home saying good morning and joined the family at the table. Willy had grabbed Krystal's hand under the table, the couple having knowing glances. As the family were finishing breakfast, Willy became nervous knowing Krystal was going to tell them. Krystal notices and places a hand on his and quietly tells him that he doesn't need to worry.*

Krystal: I-i have something to tell you something...

Grandpa Joe: What's wrong dear?

Krystal: Well, nothing's wrong. Its just Willy and I are in a relationship...

Ruby, Charlie: YES!!!!!

Mrs. Bucket: Congratulations both of you!

Mr. Bucket: Finally. He's been really obvious...

Grandpa George: Now Willy, you better take care of her young man. She's been hurt before, do not do it too.

Willy: You have my word. I would never want to hurt her, ever. *looks at Krystal with love in his eyes*

Ruby: Say, have you two kissed yet?

Willy: *Blushes madly* Y-yes...

Grandma Josephine: Aww, that's so sweet.

Grandma Georgina: I love grapes!

*That whole day, Willy would not let Krystal go. Krystal had been helping Willy and Charlie alongside Ruby. Every time he was taking a break, he would always give Krystal a back hug. Boy he was craving to kiss her lips but he had to hold himself back since Charlie and Ruby were in the room. At a point of time though he caught himself staring at Krystal's legs and shoulders that were not covered by her clothes. He had to force himself to look away when he felt himself get hot and bothered as to which he ended up taking his coat off. Charlie and Ruby had left to work on a machine. Krystal however started feeling a little cold and tired. Willy glanced at Krystal when he saw in the corner of his eye Krystal rubbing her arms.*

Willy: *sets pen down, walks to Krystal and back hugs her* What's wrong starshine?

Krystal: *turns around, hugs him* Just feeling a little cold. Should have thought about my outfit a little better. *snuggles*

Willy: *blushes* I-i love how it looks on you...

Krystal: I can see that... *glances down, smirks*

Willy: Oh boy... *blushes harder* Here, wear my coat. *takes coat* It should keep you warm.

Krystal: W-what about you? *watches Willy put his coat on her shoulders*

Willy: Krystal, I'll be fine. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and a waistcoat. You need it more than me.

Krystal: Thank you. *yawns* Oh geez...

Willy: *giggles* Someone's sleepy, you should get some rest... *places hand on her cheek* Oh Krystal, you won't believe how much I love you...

Krystal: I think I may have an idea on that. *wraps arms around Willy's shoulders* 

*Krystal stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Willy. Willy's hands found its ways to her waist, wrapping his arms around it and holds her body against his. Since Krystal was standing by the table they were working at, Krystal moved to lean against the side which made Willy move to her. He pressed his body against hers and deepens the kiss accidentally. When Willy noticed himself getting hard, he pulls away blushing madly. He glances at Krystal and noticed her blushing as well. He knew she felt his boner too.*

Krystal: I-i'm gonna head to the Bucket's house. Bye cocoa bean. *blushes, walks away*

*Willy watches her walk away with a blush on her face. Boy would she looks good in his clothes. He blushed again at that thought. He gets back to work so that he could get his mind off her so he could calm down. Eventually, he finished his work and decides to find Krystal. He decides to skip dinner cause its getting late. He's surprised when he sees Krystal is not in her room or his. He heads to the Bucket's house and knocks. Mrs. Bucket answers the door.*

Willy: I'm sorry I'm disturbing at this time but I was looking for Krystal but couldn't find her...

Mrs. Bucket: Its fine. And Krystal is asleep on the couch. She fell asleep after dinner.

Willy: I see. I'll bring her to her room.

Mrs. Bucket: Ok. Please try not to wake her though...

Willy: Of course.

*Willy enters the house and finds Krystal snuggled up in his coat on the couch. He squats down and just watches her sleep peacefully. After a while, he puts his arms under Krystal and picks her up gently. He smiles when Krystal snuggles into him as he carries her back to her room. He places a kiss hesitantly on her forehead since he still isn't that used to being in a relationship. As he reaches her room, he feels a little sad since he won't be around her for the next few days since she has work. He places her down gently and freezes when Krystal stirs a little. Krystal opens her eyes to see Willy frozen in place.*

Willy: I'm sorry I woke you... *looks away*

Krystal: Its fine cocoa bean. *sits up and takes off Willy's coat and sets it aside* W-will you stay here tonight?

Willy: I-in your b-bed? *blush*

Krystal: Yes. Will you? *blush*

Willy: O-only if you're ok with it...

*Krystal slides a little to give Willy space. He takes his hat and gloves off and places it on the nightstand before slipping under the covers beside Krystal. She wraps her arms around Willy and places her head on his chest, making him freeze before he also wraps his arms around Krystal. He plays with her hair while she's sleeping until he dozes off, dreaming about the woman in his arms.*