3 : That Guy

YUXIN'S POV

(April 17, 2020. Friday. 11pm)

"Really? A guy?", Xiaotang said incredulously.

"Gosh! Who is he? We need to check his personality.", Anqi said.

I became speechless. I can't believe that Yuyan ask me about introducing a man to me.

In the past 3 years and a half of my life after Xueer left, some girls always confessed their feelings, as in they will go and sometimes disturb me while in class just to confess while guys can't confess personally... they always make it through text, chat, sometimes in letters.

"Yes Xiaotang, I just said that it's a guy... no need for asking again. He's my bandmate. Xiao Gui and Justin's friend. Maybe Anqi already saw him before ", Yuyan answered to Anqi and Xiaotang.

They talk too much, so, I can't hear them anymore because I'm still thinking of who's the man that Yuyan wanted to introduce.

After a while of thinking deeply, I suddenly felt Keran's finger taps my arm slightly.

I gave her a 'what' look because I'm still speechless.

She pointed our friends that is looking at me intently now. I was startled because I didn't know that they are looking at me.

"What?", I asked.

"Is it okay with you that Yuyan will introduce a guy to you?", Jiaqi asked.

"Huh?", I asked.

"What's with that 'Huh'? Just answer it!", Anqi said.

"Ah... Eh.. yes. It's okay wit--", I got cut off when Yuyan suddenly stand up and wave her hand.

"HERE!!!", she shouted.

Our friends look at the direction where Yuyan was looking at and I also did.

.

I saw 7 guys whose walking towards us. Led by Justin while his arm was put across Xiao Gui's shoulder and Zhengting who's walking beside Xiao Gui... I know him because I bumped into him before in the library and we had a talk in the coffee shop. He asked me about Yuyan because he likes Yuyan before... I don't know now. He got busted by Yuyan because she loves Keni. She chose to be with Keni.

Behind them were the four guys and I didn't know them too much. One of them is tall and I know that he's good at dancing because I remembered that he performed before, I just forget his name (Ziyi). The other one was holding a... snacks? The third guy have thick eyebrows, and he looks tough. And the fourth guy is... looking at me intently though I never met him before.

Is he the guy that Yuyan will introduce to me?

.

.

SOMEONE'S POV

(April 17, 2020. Friday. Around 7pm)

"my dudes let's go to a bar.", Yanjun invites us.

"Let's go, find some girls", Justin added.

"I like that, Justin. I'll go with you. You're a womanizer after all. HAHAHAHA", Yanjun said to Justin.

Goodness, they plan to get some girls again. They're too young. I can't stop myself from shaking my head because of this two.

"Hey! Who want to go?", Zhengting asked.

"No need to ask, man. All of us should go, more enjoyable. But wait, is there a lot of foods there?", Zhangjing said. He always put in the topic about foods, even if it isn't related to that.

"You're not greedy about girls but you're too greedy about foods.", I jokingly said.

"I'm in. I'll just drink, I don't wanna find some other girl. Y'all know that I'm not into girls too much.", Xiao Gui said.