15 : BIRTHDAY: The Surprises

KUN'S POV

(April 19, 2020. Sunday, 11:45pm)

"Ah, Yuxin... How's your relationship with Xueer?", I asked her.

"It's been a long time since we broke up and we're okay with our own lives now.", she said while staring at her glass then she smiled.

The sadness in her eyes is obvious and her smile with a mixture of bitterness.

"is it really okay, Yuxin?", I asked.

I notice that she was startled slightly, but it fades immediately. I don't usually call her Yuxin, but I realized that it's time for me to call her by her real name.

"Of course, my companies and businesses were stable... how can't I be okay?", she said.

"... but your heart?", I asked.

I noticed that she took a deep sigh.

"I admit, I still love her... but I can't do anything about it.", she said. She gives up.

"Why can't you do anything? There's a lot of ways, you just need to be determined.", I said, trying to motivate her.

"There are ways, YES. But it's not enough. She already decided. I can't force her when she doesn't like it anymore.", she said.

She sighed again before drinking her glass of vodka and she ordered again.

"That's enough. You shouldn't be so drunken, it looks like you're going to drive.", I said.

I noticed that there's a key in her pocket.

"I can do it. And this will be the last shot for today.", she said.

I didn't answer and just let her drink the last shot. She said it's the last one and she looks like she's thinking too deep.

I took my phone out from my pocket and chatted Linong.

KUN:

"It's the last shot."

Linong just reacted on my chat, so, I put the phone back in my pocket.

"Yuxin, you know what? You should go home. As long as you can drive.", I suggested, and I saw that she finishes up the last shot then she immediately stands up.

"I'll go with you in the parking lot.", I said.

"Alright.", she said and walk first. I just followed her.

I took my phone out again.

KUN:

"We're going to the parking lot."

He okay-reacted again.

I hid my phone again.

When we got out from the bar, we went to the parking lot and when we almost reach where she parked her car... a blue van suddenly stops in front of us. Two guys wearing blue clothes goes out from the van. In fairness, they're not cheap. They're wearing a mask with some fancy designs.

Before Yuxin reacts, they immediately go to her and carry her.

I looked at the driver and I saw that she winks at me that made me cringe. He doesn't wear a mask.

"Gay.", I said in a low voice but enough for him to hear me.

He just smiled.

I gestured at them to leave .