16 : Call

LINONG'S POV

(April 20, 2020. Monday, around 2am)

"Ah, Yuxin...", I called her name. She's sitting beside me.

We're all done eating, they're just singing, dancing, and drinking... of course, they're joking around too and telling some stories that they want to talk about.

Yuxin looks at me.

"Hm?", she just said.

"I'll just go outside. I need to call someone.", I said then she just nods as an answer.

.

When I get outside of her house, I went to the garden which is a bit farther from the entrance. In case that she goes out, she won't hear me.

.

I took out my cellphone from my pants' pocket and search for her name in my contacts.

When I saw the name, I immediately called it. She answered, immediately.

"Hello, Nongnong.", She said.

"It's her birthday... will you come?", I asked.

I heard her heavy sigh.

"Tsk...", I immediately ended the call.

.

I look up to the skies and sighed. I need to calm myself.

.

"Linong?", someone suddenly called, so I look to the direction where the voice came from.

"Nana?", I mentioned her name when I saw her.

She's standing nearby the gate while looking at me, obviously, she just came in.

She smiled at me, so, I went towards her.

"I didn't know that you will come.", I said to her like as I find it unbelievable.

"I can't let it slide, Linong. It's Yuxin's birthday... it's my love's birthday.", she said then smiles again.

She's worse, she's too inlove to Yuxin.

"Gosh, Nana. Did X Ent. staffs know that you go out?", I worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, Linong! Of course... they didn't.", she said then she laughs that made me laugh too.

"You're different, how did you even escape?", I asked.

"Of course, a staff helped me. She's a fan of mine, so, I asked her to help me.", she said.

"What if Yuxin found out?", I asked.

"She won't know if you're going zip your mouth.", she said.

"Alright. Just don't make her feel annoyed at you, the staff who helped you might lose her job, or you get kick out as a trainee.", I said.

She smiles.

"Just go in, I don't want to go with you. I want to stay here.", I said, and she just nods as an answer.

When she said goodbye at me to go in the house, I immediately go back to the spot where I'm in earlier and took out my phone again.

It's 2:30 in the morning and everyone was still awake. Fuck, Yuxin is going to X Ent. later.