14: BIRTHDAY: The Plan

YUYAN'S POV

(April 19, 2020. Sunday at 7pm)

I just got home with Keyin. Keni didn't go with us since she has a practice with Lingzi because they will perform the day after tomorrow, while Jiaqi has a meeting with her members for comeback planning after Hickey's comeback.

*KRING KRING KRIIIN--*

After sitting down on the couch, my phone suddenly rang... so, I immediately answered the call without knowing who's the caller.

"Hell--?", I got interrupted by his sudden shout.

"YUYAAAANNNN!!!!"

I move my phone a bit farther from my ear because his loud voice shocked me.

"WHAT THE HELL, LINONG??? YOU'RE A GUY BUT YOU SHOUTED LIKE A LADY WHO'S TALKING TO A DEAF PERSON!!!!!", I shouted. Just a revenge since he shouted first. So, we're now even.

"Oops, sorry. Hahaha", he said then he chuckled a bit.

"Why did you call?", I asked calmly.

"It's 20 tomorrow, right?", he asked.

"You jerk, did you just call just to ask me what day it is tomorrow?", I asked unbelievably.

"You jerk, too. Ofcourse not.", he said.

"Really? Why did you even call? And yes, it's 20th day of April tomorrow. What's up?", I confusedly asked.

"The calendar in my phone notified me about the alarm that I set ...", he paused.

"And then? My gosh, Linong! What has I got to do with that, and you really called me just because of your fucking alarm? Gosh, Linong!", my sudden outburst... I feel so frustrated because he paused a lot that resulted to a suspense.

"Tomorrow is Yuxin's 23rd birthday. Aren't we doing anything for her?", he asked.

My eyes widened. Son of a—OH MY GOSH!!!

"Yuyan? Hello?", I heard him call my name from the other line because I didn't answer his question.

"Ah... eh... There's still an audition at X Ent. What should we do? And Yuxin might not celebrate her birthday.", I said.

"Why not we surprise her later at 12:01am?", he suggested.

"Stupid... she might be sleeping at that time.", I said to him.

"That's better. I hope she sleeps at 10pm for us to prepare.", he said.

"How can we do that?", I asked.

"Hmm... do you have a contact with her maids?", he asked.

"Ahh... yeah. We all have because Yuxin doesn't want someone to directly call her sometimes.", I answered.

"Okay, that's good.", he said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Wait--Why?", I asked confusedly.

"It'll be like this... you should create a groupchat, add your friends there except Yuxin then add me and I'll add my friends. While I'm busy adding my friends in the GC, that's the time for you to call Yuxin's maids and tell them to tell you if Yuxin was already sleeping. After that, you'll do next is to chat in the GC and asked what's the plan. Then we'll begin talking about the surprise for Yuxin. Got it?", he said.