8 : Promise

XUEER'S POV

After coming out from the bar and currently going to the parking lot where Chengcheng parker his car. We're walking and still holding each other's hands. His left hand and my right hand. It made me smile.

When we almost reach Chengcheng's car, but someone suddenly hold my left hand from behind then pulled me. I was caught off guard, so, Chengcheng's hand and mine got separated.

It's too late when I realized that it was Yuxin because she hugs me. I was so startled that I didn't have the guts to push her away. I don't know why, but... I felt like I was feeling happy and painful at the same time. I don't know...

I was startled again when I felt that Yuxin's hands are trembling and feels like she's getting weak.

I didn't realize my own hand gradually climbing to hug her.

What is this? Suddenly, I felt the speed of my heartbeat. Am I nervous?

.

I suddenly heard Cheng speak...

"Let go of her, Yuxin", his tone of voice is strong with a mix of irritation.

I felt that Yuxin's hug loosen up a bit.

"Let her, Adam."

I looked at the person who just spoke. I saw him talking with Yuxin earlier inside the bar. I don't know his name.

"HELL NO!", Chengcheng shouted and I felt him pulling me away from her, but Yuxin immediately hold a grip on my left hand.

"Don't own her, she's not your property.", Linong said to Chengcheng.

"Yes, she's not my property... she's my FIANCÉE.", Chengcheng said.

"I don't care about what you're saying. Just let me talk to her for a while.", Yuxin said to Chengcheng but she's still looking at me. I can clearly see the sadness from her eyes.

I looked at Chengcheng. He didn't notice that I'm looking at him, so, I slightly move my right hand and then he look at me.

"We're just going to talk.", I said to him.

He got shocked while shaking his head slightly. Obviously, he doesn't want to.

"We'll just talk. Why are you scared?", I asked.

He sighed then glared at Yuxin and she didn't look at him because she keeps on staring at me.

"Alright. Both of you should go there, it looks like you need to talk too.", I said then pointed my finger to the car.

I noticed earlier that they looked like there's something that they made them fight, but I also think that they knew each other for a long time.

They look at each other and nodded as an answer. Then, they went inside the car.

.

I look at Yuxin who's now in front of me. She's still holding onto my hand.

"You still don't remember anything?", she asked.

I suddenly remember what happened to me earlier in the bar. When I felt dizzy and saw a different kind of scenario.

"Xueer...", she called my name when I didn't respond to her question.

I look at her eyes full of emotions.

"Who are you in my past? You're my?", I asked.

I saw that she became sad and I suddenly felt heavy in my chest. Why?