7 : Mr. Selfish

ADAM'S POV

"Until now, you're like that. You haven't changed.", I said.

"Until now, you're scolding me.", he said.

"Why are you messing with Xueer?", I asked.

"She's gorgeous. And...", he paused then he looks at Xueer from head to heels, so, I look at him and then I look at Xueer... wondering why he's scanning Xueer.

I gasped when I realize why he's looking at her like that.

"... sexy.", he looks at me after he said it and then he smirked.

I flick his forehead that made him touch it because of pain.

"Not her. Not Xueer. Don't mess with her.", I said.

"Huh? Whyyyy?", he asked.

"She's my fiancee.", I answered.

His eyes widened after I said that.

"Really? Sorry, bro. I didn't know that she's your future wife.", he said.

"You should stop being a womanizer, man. You and Justin should stop.", I said.

"Bro, Justin wasn't a womanizer. He's just a playboy who changed girlfriends quickly, he always does relationships but never had sex. We're opposite. I don't like being in a relationship, but I always having a one-night stand, man or having sex with some slut.", he said.

"I don't care about the differences between you and Justin, but both of you should stop... especially you. You might get sick. It's dangerous.", I said.

"Your girlfriend looks more in danger, bro. You shouldn't leave her alone in public places. Someone might hit on her.", he said.

I was startled as he finishes his sentence then I took a glance at the direction where I saw Yuxin earlier.

.

I saw her staring at Xueer. I also see Linong beside her who's looking at me right now.

I know that Linong loves Yuxin, but he never told me that he was happy when Yuxin and Xueer unofficially broke up. We had an argument because of that. We're not in good terms until now. He knew that Xueer was with me.

.

// FLASHBACK //

It's the day of our flight to go away from here and our things are already prepared. I'm currently here at Xueer's room because I need to check her things if it's already okay.

"Cheng, I'll just take a bath.", Xueer suddenly said.

I nodded as an answer.

I already took a bath and I already changed my clothes, so, I'm just waiting for Xueer to finish.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in.", I said.

I heard the door opened, so, I look at there and saw one of our maids.

"Sir, Mr. Chen is here.", she said.

"Huh? why?", I asked.

"I don't know, Sir. He just told me that he needs to talk to you.", she answered.

I sighed.

"Alright. Stay here. When Xueer was done, tell her to don't go downstairs because I'm talking to someone. Don't tell her who, just tell her that I need to talk to a friend of mine.", I commanded.