20 : Let's Go Out

YUXIN's POV

*Knock Knock Knock *

I woke up when I heard someone knocking on the door of my room.

I look at the clock on my sidetable to check the time.

Geez... It's 8 in the morning. All of my schedule for today are cancelled because I want to rest from work.

Why is someone knocking on my door today when they already know that I don't want someone to disturb me when I'm resting?

*Knock Knock Knock *

Someone knocks again.

"Wait a minute!", I said.

I slowly get up and opened the door.

A maid was there.

"What is it?", I said politely.

"Ms. Liu, Sir Linong is here.", she said.

I frowned.

"Why though?", I asked.

"He said that you two are going somewhere.", she said.

I suddenly think...

'Did we talk about going somewhere today?', I asked through my mind.

"We're going out?", I said in a way of asking.

"Yes, he didn't specify the place where you are going.", she said.

"Okay, I'll just go downstairs. Thank you.", I said the smiled at her. She smiled back then leave.

.

I went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Linong, what's up?", I asked before sitting on the couch in front of him.

"Hmm... you didn't have anything to do today, right?", he shyly asked.

I nod before speaking.

"I cancelled everything.", I said.

"Ah... eh...", he murmured. Looks like he wanted to say something but he's hesitant.

"Tell me.", I said.

He smiled.

"Can we go out?", he asked... shyly.

I frowned.

"Go out?", I asked.

"Hmm... yes. A date.", he said.

"Of course. You decide the place.", I said.

He smiled again. This is our first time going after we became together because we're both busy... so, I decided to say yes eventhough I just want to rest.

"Just wait here, I'll change my clothes.", I said, and he nods while smiling from ear to ear.

I just shake my head. He's cute though.

.
.
.

CHENGCHENG's POV

"Mr. Fan!", someone called me with matching poke on my shoulder. I look at that person.

Oh, it's Xueer.

I gave her a 'what' look, and she pouts her lips in front, so I look at the direction that she's pointing to.

I realized that an auditionee is already done with her performance and she's the last person to perform today. I don't know if I should pass her or not because I didn't get to focus on her performance. *sigh*