21 : Sweeter

WARNING: This chapter contains a few inaproppriate words and scenes for people below 18. If you're going to read it, PLEASE, READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

---

YUXIN's POV

"Crazy for you...."

I'm currently sitting on the bed while my back is leaning on the headboard. I'm watching 7Senses' dance practice through my laptop; I didn't attend to their practice... I need to monitor if it's okay or if there's something to change so that we can finalize the choreography immediately because they will be busy filming for music video starting next week, their comeback will be next month. Actually, only five members will be able to participate on the comeback because one of them already leaves the group for personal reasons and the other one is currently promoting with another group named Bonbon Girls 303 from a survival show . Should we call them 5Senses? XD

Their time is quite short to prepare and to promote because some members are busy, especially Jiaqi for the next months because of drama filming and some show guestings.

*KRRRRIINNNGGGG*

My phone that is on my sidetable, suddenly rings. So, I paused the video and the I check my phone to know who's calling.

I frowned out of confusion when I saw the name.

*KRRRRIIII---*

I answered it.

"Yuxin", he calls my name.

"Hm? Why did you call?", I asked.

"Huh? You're asking... am I not allowed to call you? Today is our date.", he said.

O________________O

I facepalmed and I became speechless.

Shit!

"Don't tell me you forgot?", he asked. Maybe, he noticed that I'm quiet.

"Is it today? Sorry, I-I-I forgot.", I said shyly.

"It's okay. I'm just about to leave my house.", he said.

"Alright. When you're got here, just wait for me downstairs. I'm really sorry. ", I said then I heard some giggles from him.

"Why are you laughing?", I asked.

"Nothing. I know that you're busy, that's why you forgot. Alright, go, dress up. Take your time. I'm not in a hurry. I'm going to drive, so bye. See you in a bit. ", he said and then he immediately hung up.

I look at the phone

"He didn't even wait for me to say bye. Hmp!", I said.

I'm about to put the phone on the sidetable when I realized something.

"What if he's sulking because I forgot our date?", I asked to myself that made me frown.

"He laughs, but that's not a laughter because of happiness. Is he really sulking?", I asked again, to myself.

I smiled and shook my head lightly.

"I just need to be sweet to him later hahahaha.", I said and then I smirked.

I put the phone on the sidetable, and I went to the bathroom.

.

.