•~•Chapter 13•~•

When you left, it felt like I lost a part of me. Those moments I spent without you was like a living nightmare that I never want to experience ever again, With you here right by my side I feel complete.

   Happy reading 😊! And don't forget to vote and comment along your way😘😘😘💖.

      THEODORE'S POV.

  I took a sip of my tequila, I was totally drunk and wasted but I didn't really care if I would get a hangover in the morning when I wake up.
   It was my mother's Anniversary of her death. And the so called person that I call my father doesn't even care that today was mum's death Anniversary. I looked at the picture that was laying helplessly on my bed.

  It was a picture of my mum and me, the picture was taken when I was still a young child which was 12years ago from now.

   Her curly brown hair was packed in a bun letting some strands of hair fall on her forehead. She smiled widely at the picture while hugging me tightly in her arms, Her smile that I will never forget. Her smile was the one that when ever you see it you couldn't just help but smile at her no matter how sad you are. She was a beautiful woman under her old age making her look more younger. She was also a kind hearted woman and very caring. She has a very soft heart, she could forgive anyone easily. Whenever I see Iris she always reminds me of her. I miss her a lot.

  I could see a boy trapped in a house that was burning, he was crying badly because his mother layed limp and lifeless on the floor with blood gushing out from her lifeless body. The young boy did not know what to do at all. All he could think of was to cry his eyes out hoping she could eventually wake up by him calling out her name but to no avail.
  “Mum.....”
  “Mum......”
  “Mum......”

   And that little boy was Me.

  I threw the picture on the floor as it broke into pieces, I don't want to remember that memory anymore. I smashed the bottle of wine against the wall. I punched the wall continuously, I was seeing red, I wanted to kill someone right now, blood was oozing out from my hand but I did not care.

   I could see how my mum died, how my dad set the house on fire. I saw everything with my own eyes but I couldn't do anything. I was still a child with no compact sense on what was going on. I wished I was not a weakling back then, if I wasn't so weak back then, my mom would have been alived by now. I wished she never met such a heartless being like my father.

      He killed my mom just because of money, He chose money over my own Mother.
  “ Urghhh!” I groaned falling down on my knees.
    It was all my fault.

  The door burst opened revealing kate wearing a long black silk gown with a robe. She looked at me her eyes softened as it meant mine, I look away from her looking at the mess I made.
  I wish I could forget those memories that always seem to hunt me.
  Kate gasped, looking at the mess I made. Her eyes widened instantly.

“What have you done to yourself Theodore.” Kate said, I could hear her footsteps coming my way, my vision was tunneled everywhere was blurry, as I squint my eyes to see a little. I pushed her a little not ready to talk to anyone right now, she stumbled on her feet trying to maintain her balance.

  I stood up my head pounding.
I drank too much tequila and it's taking an effect on me.

  I groaned.“ Theo you are bleeding.” I ignored her, I could black dots crowding my peripheral view, my legs felt heavy as I walked over to my king size bed. I couldn't even stand properly.

  “Theo please be careful.” She said. I fell on the bed feeling wasted and exhausted. I felt the bed dip beside me.
  “ What are you doing to yourself Theo, Please listen to me Theo nothing can bring her back, she is dead and in a better place now, if she should see you in this condition she won't be happy for you. She loved you so much Theo but you have to be happy for her sake. Please try to let go of the past.....”

  I unclenched my hands taking in her words, my lips trembled. It was true no matter how hard I try nothing can ever bring her back.
   She hugged me, Ever since Mum died Kate has always been there for me and I really appreciate it.“ I am sorry Theo for all what you have gone through.” she whispered, her voice shooked with emotion.
   Why does this hurt so much after all the years that I was not with her, My Mom.

  See you in the next chapter.