•~•Chapter 10•~•

I see your blue eyes every time I close mine, displaying that very first time we met. You make it so hard to see. Where I belong to When I'm not around you?

   Happy reading 😊! It would really bring a smile to my face if you could vote and comment on your way 🤩🤩

                IRIS POV.

    Noah offered to give me a ride home, as much as I wanted to reject that offer I just couldn't reject those eyes that held so much emotions while staring my way. I put on my seat belt, relaxing on the black expensive leather seat. The car smelt like him making me feel at ease. His scent always seemed to calm every nerve in me. Weird?

    I was quite surprised when he didn't ask me for my address. And in a blink we were right in front of my house.
  “How did you know where I live?” Am starting to think that he has been stalking me.
  “ Remember the day when I walked you home, when you claimed you thought I was a dangerous person, I studied your address.” He laughed at me, I glared at him. While folding my arms. Silly me! I totally forgot.
  “ But it still isn't funny, I was just scared that was all.” I said getting off his car.
  “ So do you live alone.” He said coming out from the car looking up at my house.

  I looked over at my house, it was just a simple two storey building with a little garden surrounded with red roses my favourite. I tried my best to plant all those roses that look so beautiful now I can't just help but to admire the good work that I have done. There was a pathway leading to the front door of my house.

  I was hesitating if I should invite him in or not, but later on I came into a conclusion.
  “ Yes but Lia always come to stay with me for some time so I feel less lonely, would you like to come in.” He looked down at me that was how short I was, a devishly smile crept up on his face. He was acting mischievous right now and it is really creeping me out, his hands were stuffed in his pockets.

  “ Sure...”
I opened the door for him to come in revealing my small living room. I removed my shoes dropping it in front of my door and placing Noah's coat on the rack.

   I took in a deep breath, it is so good to be home.

  I was kinda sad that Lia was not home welcoming me with her delicious pastries and very soon she would be leaving but I get it she is really busy with work. I guess she is very happy now that her dream has finally come true, but it would really hurt a lot to see her leave.

  “ Would you like to have some Coffee.” I offered.
  “Yes, please!” He said settling down on the couch in front of The middle sized Tv. He folded his arms concentrating on whatever that was playing on the TV.

  I jumped up trying to get the sugar from the shelf. Why did Lia put it so high up, not fair. Finally I got the sugar from the shelf after jumping up in the air to get it. I was waiting for the water inside the kettle to finish boiling.

I really need to buy a coffee maker.

  My eyes wonder over to look at Noah, he was still concentrated on what he was doing. His phone rang, he looked over at me, I blushed seeing that he caught me staring. He looked back at his phone, a frown creased on his forehead. He finally picked it up moving away from the living room.

   The water finished boiling, I took two tea cup from the counter. I added lots of milk and sugar into my tea, mixing it up with my teaspoon. I made Noah's coffee but hesitated if I should add sugar or not. He didn't percify the exact coffee he did like so I decided not to add sugar after all not all boys love sugar like I do.

   I took the remaining baked cookies that Aaron made earlier from the fridge. I looked over at the living room but Noah was not there.
   Where is he?

The tea cup was really hot, I tried to steady it in my hands feeling as it was burning my skin, Maybe not putting it in a tray was a really bad idea.

  I bumped into a hard wall and then the cup fell with the hot coffee on it. It was Noah I was referring to the hard wall which I clearly did not know it was him and the hot coffee fell on him. Oh my word! Why am I not always careful.

    Darn it! ” He hissed. He removed his shirt quickly revealing his well sculptured broad chest and his six abs that stood visible.

  My hand flew towards my mouth instantly, my eyes widened and I gasped staring up at him.
“ OH MY GOSH! I am so so sorry.” I apologized repeatedly. I ran to the kitchen getting a small towel. I ran towards him, cleaning his hard toned chest that the hot coffee spilled on. I mentally face palmed myself in my head on how clumsy I can be at times.
   “ I am so sorry.”
“ I am really really sorry Noah this wouldn't have happened if I was this clumsy, I am sorry I should have been more careful please don't shout at me.” I said lowly whilst queezing the white towel in my hand, preparing for the harsh words that would be thrown my way.

I was surprised when he cupped my face with his palms and a smile remained firm on his face.
“ Really shout at you, don't ever think of that Iris I could never shout at you, and besides it is okay no need to apologise too much. Everybody are bound to make mistakes.” he said his tone sounded calm and gentle.

“ A-Are Y-y-you sure.” I asked worriedly.
  “ Everything is okay Iris, stop worrying about me.”

   I escorted him to the couch sitting him down. I knelt down in front of him.
  “Ah!!” He rested his head on the couch, he was in pain which brought tears to my eyes.
  “Are you sure you are okay? ”

He sighed.“ Why are you such a caring person Iris? ”
  “ Huh?” I said confused looking up at him with watery eyes.
  He laughed.“ This is one thing I love about you Iris. Always being a sweetheart according to what I have seen even though we just met. But am very sure that you are a very nice person.”
  “ You are talking about me, when I burnt you with the hot coffee.” I sniffed.

  He looked down at me. “Come here.” He said with a smile.

  I hesitated at first but later gave in. I gasped when dozens of light bolt surged through my body when I hugged him. His strong arms curled around my small waist. My eyes wide open at that, he placed his forehead on top of mine, releasing a hot breath that hit my face and made me shudder. I melted into his embrace carefully resting my head on his chest.

  I could hear his own heart beat, it was like a rythm in my ears. The waft of his cologne encircled around me. He caressed my hair soothingly, I snuggled into his embrace. My heart was thumping wildly against my chest. My eyes fluttered close, as the wondrous flow of butterflies flew helplessly in my stomach.

  I wanted this moment to last forever.