•~•Chapter 15•~•

Each night I put my head on my pillow ready to sleep, I try to tell myself that I'm strong because I have gone one more day without you.

   Happy reading 😊! And don't forget to vote and comment along your way.

              IRIS POV.

    I look at the dress in my hands, hesitating if I should wear It or not. I sighed, it is just for tonight right and I won't think of wearing this dress ever again.

  The dress was a slimfitted gown that reached my mid-thigh which I never thought I will ever wear in my life, the dress complemented my curves but not something that I really like. The top of the gown was black while the down was red, around the waist there was a black net lace attached to the dress. The dress was sleeveless and the front was shaped into a heart exposing too much of my cleavage. The back was strapless exposing my bare back.

   There were plenty silvery stones on the dress, I matched it up with Amelia's silver choker and silver bangles. I wore my black wedge that had three red diamonds on top and my flower silver studs.

  I came out from the bathroom, embracing myself. I can't go out dressed up like this. Amelia jaw dropped open when she saw me, she squealed rushing over to where I was standing.
  “ Oh my gosh, is this really you? You look so hot in this dress, I was right when I said it will do a whole new look on you but seriously for the first time you look like a human being for the first time in your life unlike those nerdy clothes you use to put on.” I rolled my eyes at her.

  “Come on now it is time for the final touching.” She sat me down in front of the mirror in my room. My grey eyes stared back at me as I stared at myself in the mirror. I really do look different.

  “Close your eyes.” I did as I was told, my eyelids closed shut as I was soon engulfed in darkness.
  “ Please don't bake my face with a lot of makeup, something simple will be okay.” I pleaded.
  “ Sure.”

   After she was done doing her magic on me, which she normally calls it. I opened my eyes, gushing at how I look so beautiful. She added little blush to my cheeks, mascara to my eyelashes, black eyeliner and a light red lipstick to my lips. The makeup was simple yet perfect.

  I blinked in surprise staring at the girl in the mirror that reflected to be me. It all looked so unreal, is this really me?
   “Finally I am done.”
“Amelia don't you think this all is too much, like seriously we are only going to a club not to a gala or a ball.”
  “Shhhh! It is not too much, No one will stop without taking a glance at you tonight. Who knows maybe you can find someone better to move on with your life, won't that be great!” She grinned at me.

  “Oh! I almost forgot one little thing. Your hair we need to style it.” She brushed my curls and packed it up into a neat ponytail leaving some tendrils of hair fall down to my cheeks.

  She smiled widely at me and clasped her hands together. “ You look so beautiful Iris, we would get so drunk tonight and party the night away, can't wait.”
  “ Oh please, keep your fantasies to yourself remember I don't drink and how are you so sure we are going to have so much fun when I am all dressed up like this. I can hardly breathe in this suffocating dress.” I whinned feeling slightly annoyed.

   “ Oh come on now Iris you complain a lot. I promise if anything should happen you have me to count on for and it is only for tonight, I will make sure you will have fun tonight. You are gonna love it.” She look at her wristwatch, her eyes widened like saucers as she stared back up at me.

   “ What happened?”
“We are running late and Aaron is probably waiting for us. Hurry up we have to go.”
“But my purse.”
“ We don't have time for that, forget it.” She dragged me along with her towards where her red sport car was packed in front of my house.

   I watched through the window as Trees and various houses pass by. I gazed at the quiet night fall. Soon enough dusk had turned into night revealing the flaming stars in the dark sky. Immediately I stepped out from the car I shivered at how cold and chilly outside was and this dress was not helping at all. I looked up at the building in front of me. A huge sign board was posted on the building.

   CLUB 9’ ROCK N’ ROLL.

Many white lights surrounded it.
A hefty man stood in front of a door that wrote VIP ONLY, In bold gold letters. The man wore all black, his muscles bulging out from his tight black shirt that seemed it would burst out in any second from now.

   He also put on black sunglasses which was quite confusing as there was no sun, it clearly stated in the sky that it was night. No emotion was evident on his face at all, and his Black hair was gelled backwards giving a clear view of the scar on his forehead.

   “We meet again Amelia.” He smiled at her, but it didn't last for long as the frown that was evident on his face before turned into a scowl.
   “Hello Rayon, Good to know that you are doing pretty well huh.” His gaze finally landed on me.
   “And who is this beautiful girl beside you, I don't think I have ever seen her before because if I did it would have been a disappointment that I couldn't remember such a pretty face.” He said and I cringe my nose in disgust but not very much to his notice. What a flirt!

   I fought the urge not to roll my eyes at him. From the thought of it he doesn't seem to be a nice person and I don't think we would ever get along. His eyes roamed my body lustfully, I stared at Lia feeling uncomfortable under his gaze as I fiddled with my fingers wishing we could get away from him quickly until he is out from sight.

    “She is Iris, My best friend and besides keep your hands to yourself she is taken already.” She scowled at him, handing over her card to him.
   “Sure thing.” He replied casually as if nothing just happened and winked at me with a smirk tugging at his lips.
   “Come on Iris let's go, see you later Ray...” I sighed as she dragged me along with her. Lia always make friends with the weirdest people, like seriously how many people does she have as a friend, clearly everyone but it is not like am jealous or anything but I do hope I don't see him ever again.
   “Told you so.” She whispered in my ear, a knowing smirk Curled up at her lips as she did a hair flip. I so hate it when she does that. She giggled at my facial expression. Silly!

    See you in the next chapter.