•~•Chapter 11•~•

I am all alone without you, my days are dark without a glimpse of you now that you came into my life I feel complete.

  Happy reading 😊! And don't forget to vote and comment along your way. Thanks😊😊.

           NOAH'S POV.

  I was sitting down in my study room while looking at some pictures that were in my hands. I twirled my seat around as a grin crept up on my lips.
    It was a picture of Iris.
All her pictures from Childhood were right here, and I must say she looks totally adorable. People may think am crazy right now but no I am not but I  am only crazy when it comes to her. Her name Iris fits her very well and it also suits her wonderful personality.

   Thanks to Carl, I was able to get this pictures on my custody. Hah! I found an interesting one.

    She was so breathtaking beautiful in this picture, She was dressed in an off-shoulder blue gown. The gown was very pretty suiting her features, it was a knee-length gown. She matched it up with a white flat shoe that had a red flower on top of it. There was no makeup at all in her face which made me wonder how can she be so beautiful without makeup. Her curly brown hair was packed into a messy bun some curls resting on her forehead. Her genuine smile flashed through the picture.

  The person that snapped this picture did a very wonderful job.

  There was another one, it was a picture of her and her two friends which am guessing it is Aaron and Lia. She was wearing a white and black top with a brown leather jacket matching it with a Black tight jeans that showed off her small waist,and  white sneakers. They were in a party probably having a good time because they were all laughing.

  I was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on my door. I kept the pictures away.“ Come in.” I said.
  The door creaked opened revealing my maid Emily.
  “ What is it.”
She flinched at the tone of my voice, bowing her head down.
  “Sir... Your bathe is ready and Your father told me to give you this files, he told me to inform you that they were very important.”
  “ Fine, drop it on my desk and where is he?”
  “ He is having a meeting with someone.”
  “ At this late hour.” I looked at my gold wrist watch. It was past midnight already.
  “ You may go.” I said dismissing her.

  I sighed, what is Dad planning now.

~
~
~
~
~
  I stared at myself in my bathroom mirror. I raked a hand through my already wet hair while letting out a groan. Why is it so hard to get her off my head.

  Her big grey eyes that make me feel at ease. Her slightly parted, soft rosy pink lips that make me hard just looking at it. I could go on and on and never get tired. And that angelic smile of hers that always brings a smile to my face. I just couldn't get those thoughts out from my head. I wanted to know how she was doing but she was so far away.

  I needed to get dressed quickly, I was going to see Iris just once, making sure that she is okay.

I threw on a White t-shirt with my Black leather jacket pairing it up with a black jeans and My White sneakers. There! Black and White will forever be my favourite colour.

  I took my keys to my Black Mercedes Benz, Informing Carl that I would be going out for a while.
   Later, my car pulled to a stop in front of her house. The lights were turned off in her house, maybe she was asleep but I can't just go back like that. The door bell rang but no one answered. I placed my hand on the door handle, opening it. I was surprised when I found out that the door was opened. It was not locked.

   Why didn't she lock her door, doesn't she know that dangerous people roam around in the night or did something happen.
   “IRIS....”I shouted but only to be meant by silence. Where is she? I was panicking right now. I ran upstairs looking for her. I could hear a voice crying, Is that her. I followed were the cry was coming from leading me to a door at the corner.

  I opened the door quickly to see Iris curled into a ball on her bed asleep. She was having a nightmare. I sighed in relief, glad that nothing happened to her. I was clearly panicking for nothing.

  “Please don't hurt me.” She cried out, tossing and turning in her sleep. She was having a terrible nightmare. I walked over to her sitting down on her bed. I placed my hand on her shoulder shaking her a little to wake up, Immediately her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes widened in horror as she didn't hesitate to hug me tight. She broke into a sob, crying on my chest.

  I redrew back, cupping her face with my palms. Her cheeks glistened with tears, her lips quivered trying to utter a word. She was panicking, which was not good at all.

  She sniffed “ H-He S-said H-He will hurt me.” She hiccuped.
  “H-H-He I-Is C-Coming back to hurt M-me A-Again.” She clutched my hand tightly.
   “ Calm down Iris nobody is gonna hurt you okay, look at me nobody is going to hurt you now that I am here okay.” I said, caressing her cheeks while wiping off her tears.

  The window was opened, she was probably cold. “Wait here, I will go and close the window.” She nodded. I closed it, dropping the curtains down. I offed the light and put on the lamp. Not knowing if she was afraid of the dark or not.

  “Please can you sleep with me, I don't want to stay alone right now.” She said shyly, Her grey eyes pleaded with me I just couldn't refuse. But anyway I was not planning on leaving her either.
    “Sure .” I said smiling at her while removing my jacket and shoes.

I pulled her to my side hugging her tightly, she wrapped her hands around my torso snuggling into my chest. I caressed her hair soothingly making her calm down a little. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear as her eyes fluttered shut. And soon enough she was fast asleep, I pulled the duvet cover over us not wanting her not to catch a cold in the morning, I dwelled in her scent letting out a sigh. I couldn't sleep through out the night, but I couldn't help but stare at the beauty in my arms.

   I promise to protect her from this moment on, she would be safe with me if I protect her away from my Dad. But all I was hoping for is that She should not be the girl that My Dad is searching for Iris patelle if she is then I can't fulfill my dad wishes by bringing her to him because I have fallen deep in love with her. And I hope maybe someday she will accept my feelings for her and manage to love me back.

  See you in the next chapter.