•~•Chapter 19•~•

Even if I fall in love again with someone new, it could never be the same way I ever loved you.

      Happy reading 😊!

            IRIS POV.

  My head was pounding, I closed my eyes taking in deep breath as I opened my eyes back again only to see that everywhere was still blurry. My throat was dry, I felt the need to drink water as my hiccups won't stop but Noah was nowhere to be seen.

   Outside was extremely cold, I was wearing a sleeveless gown which made it even worse. He said I shouldn't leave here? But where is he?

  I rubbed my palms together pumping air into it to make myself feel a little warm. I embraced myself feeling the cold breeze pick up. I decided to take a walk round until he comes forgetting about the cold breeze. I was too drunk to think of what I was doing.

   I didn't notice that I was already far away from the club until I looked back to search for Noah not seeing any trace from where I came from.

  I stopped in my tracks looking around my surroundings to see if I could find my way back or someone to help me get back to where I came from but everywhere was empty. The street looked deserted and extremely quiet scaring the hell out of me.

   What was I thinking? How do I get back now and I am too tipsy to stand properly. I stumbled on my feet as I took a few steps but managed to regain my balance.

    The street was dark but only the dim street lights were on providing a little source of light for me to see but not clear enough.

  I was freaking out.

  I was all alone in this dark street, and then the worst case scenarios came flashing through my eyes.

  What if I get kidnapped? A gasp escaped my lips at the thought of that.

  I shaked my head trying to convince myself, That can never happen I should not think of that and try to find help.

  I ignored the pain that I felt from my aching feet due to the low high wedge that I was wearing and continued walking looking for someone to take me back from where I came from.

  I should not have drank too much, Lia is so going to pay for what I am going through right now. Am definitely sure I will have a huge hangover tomorrow morning.

  At the corner of the empty street, I could hear voices. I turned to the corner of the street to ask them for help but soon I later realized that it was not a good idea when I took a better look at who they were.

  Five hefty men were sitting down on the chair with wine glass in their hands while the remaining one was litting out a cigarette. My head screamed for me to run but for some odd reason my feet stood glued to the floor as the guy with Auburn red hair whistled when his eyes glance over to my direction where I stood frozen on my spot.

  I gasped when he finally settled his eyes on my face staring at me lustfully, in a way that was so illegal and scaring me to death.

  “Looks like we have gotten ourselves one hot chick for the night. ” He smirked at me as his gaze settled on the part of my dress that did not cover exposing my skin. I let out a shiver as the cold breeze brush gently on my skin.

   The man stood up from his chair forcefully, the chair knocking down on the floor earning a small gasp from me as he took slow predatory steps towards where I was standing as if he was stalking his prey. I staggered back as he took continuous slow steps towards me.

  I shaked my head frantically, gulping down the lump that was already forming in my throat.

  I became more scared when his remaining crew stood up looking at me with a devilish look on their face as they took slow steps towards me.

  “Come on sweetheart no need to be scared, we promise that  we will go easy on you besides we don't bite, right guys? ” He smirked as his crew laughed at what he just said. My heart hammered against my chest as I realized they where already coming closer.

  I was having an inner battle with myself on the best time to RUN!

  I took another step back almost loosing my balance as I was terrified of what they will do to me if they caught me. The only thing that kept playing in my head was to RUN! RUN!

  It kept ringing in my head all over again and so I listened to my instincts.

  I RAN!

  I continued running hoping I could get away from them as soon as possible. Even in my drunken state I was surprised on how I was running so fast but not as fast as I least expected.

“Catch her you fool! ” He hissed.

I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me not wanting to look back as they were hot on my tail.

  My heart palpitated when I finally got the courage to look back but only to see them catching up with me. I was feeling really dizzy like I would fall any moment from now but the little strength I had left in me I used it to RUN as fast as possible.

   My breathe became heavy, I was feeling tired but I didn't want to stop running and little air was passing through my lungs as I tried to gasp for more air. I was panting breathlessly... My chest was burning and I couldn't do any thing about that.

  “Ahhhh!!! ”

  Thud!

I tripped on a stone falling down on the floor as I groaned when I felt pain shot through my leg. I tried to stand on my feet but lost my balance and fell right back on the floor.

  A low sob escaped my lips as I realize how badly my leg hurt so much. It felt like it was impossible for me to lift my leg.

  I gasped when I look up to see them running towards me. T-They were coming.

  I pushed the feeling aside as I stood up but stumbled a little as I bit my lip to hold back a sob. I continued running while limping along the way trying so much to ignore the pain that shot through my whole leg as I kept running.

  I could feel blood slide slowly down my skin as I felt like I couldn't run anymore. It felt like my heart stopped beating when a hand grabbed my arm in a tight grip making me whimper in pain.

   T-T-They C-Caught Me.

   A-And no one w-was here to s-save me.....