•~•Chapter 7•~•

I thought that I'd been hurt before but no one has ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut me deeper than a knife, now I need someone to breathe me back to life.

     Happy reading 😊! And don't forget to vote and comment.

    Today has been a long day of work but yet my shift isn't over. I didn't feel like going to school today because of what happened yesterday and I know I look like a fool right now, I can't hide away from him forever. I have been moody ever since that time Lia told me she was leaving. I am supposed to be happy for her that her dream came true but I can't help but to feel sad that she is leaving me.
    I looked over at the clock on the wall, it was 3:00 and my shift ends by 6:00. I took in a deep breath, Three more hours to go.
    The bell rang, a customer just came in. I took my notepad and pen walking over to them to get their order.
   An elderly woman who seemed to be in her late sixties by the looks of the winkles on her face. She looked nice unlike my other rude customers.
    “ What can I get you mam.” I said sweetly, she smiled at me.
   “ what will you like to order Miley.” she said to her little daughter. Miley had big blue eyes that looked absolutely adorable, her curly brown hair bounced along with her as she kept shaking her head while looking at the Menu.
    “ I would like to order cream cheese spirals, raspberry sandwich cookies and lemon cheesecake please...” I giggled admiring how cute she is. I pinched her adorable cheeks bending down to her level with a huge smile on my face.
    “ okay sweetheart I would be real quick and get what you want.”
   “ Thank you miss.”

   After getting everything ready, I dropped all their orders in a brown bag wrapping it up.
   I gave the elderly woman the bag and then she paid for everything, she gave me a smile while standing up.
   “ it was nice meeting you Miley.”
   “ But I didn't get your name miss.”
   “ oh, I forgot about that. My name is Iris.”
  “ That is a pretty name.”
  “ Thank you sweetheart.”
“ your welcome and I like that hairband on your hair, it is really pretty.”
  “ This, you can have it.”
“ Really.”
“ Thank you....” she squealed.
“ Miley your mum is probably tired of waiting I guess it is time for you to go home.”
“ Okay, see you again Iris.” she waved at me running over to where her mum stood waiting.
  “ Goodbye Miley.”
~
~
~
~
  I decided to take a night walk before I get home. I hummed to myself, while walking slowly. It was dark but only the street dim light brightened everywhere showing a little source of light but it was not enough for someone to see clearly. I adjusted my coat feeling the cold air caress my skin.
    “ Iris...” A deep voice said from behind me. I stopped walking, wondering who that was. That voice didn't sound familiar at all . I quickened up my pace, how did he even know my name. He also quickened his pace, I planned on running but to late he placed his hand on my shoulder turning me around. I gasped when my eyes locked with those familiar ocean blue eyes.
     “ Noah..” I said.
“ Hello Iris.” he said with a grin.
“ I kept on calling your name but you didn't answer.”
“ oh am sorry I didn't know it was you I thought it was a dangerous person and decided not to answer.”
“ Seriously, a dangerous person.” He laughed, My knees were shaking as Noah continued laughing, bowing his head down for a moment as if my response was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

   My heart stopped beating as he looked back up and grinned at me, a beautifully menacing smile gracing his soft red lips.

    “ You are so funny Iris.”
   I bit my lower lip, pulling a loose strand of hair to the back of my ear.
   His ocean blue eyes glistened under the moonlight and I gushed at how beautiful he was.
   “ What is wrong is there something on my face.”
   “ huh, oh no.” my cheeks flushed crimson red at the thought of me being caught staring.
  “ Are you okay Iris. ” he said referring to my already red cheeks.
  “ Yes it is nothing.”
“ mind if I join you.”
  “ Sure .”
“ So where are you heading to.” he asked me.
“ Home. ” I said simply.
“ But what are you doing here Noah, you took me by surprise really. ”
“ I was bored, so I decided to take a walk, am glad I met you here. ”
   “ Oh!” I said not knowing what else to say.
   “ I saw you coming out from that Café, is that were you work.”
  “ Yah.” I said sighing.
After a while of walking we finally reached to a stop in front of my house.
   “ We are here, thank you so much for Accompany me Noah, it was nice having a little Chat with you.”
   “ Your welcome Iris.” He smiled at me, A smile that could sweep a girl off their feet and I guess I must be one of them. I kinda felt bad that he had to leave which felt weird. I ignored that feeling and smiled at him.
    “ Goodnight Noah. ”
He ruffled my hair taking me by surprise.
Goodnight cupcake.” I blinked in surprise, i felt my cheeks flush red at the nickname he gave me.
   He smiled one last time, his tall frame disappearing down the street. My hand was still on top of the door handle as I kept watching him until he was out of sight. I opened the door shutting it back. I pulled my shoes removing my coat and placing it on the sofa.
     “ Am Home!!!!!”
“ You came right on time, Dinner is ready.”
“ What are we eating for dinner tonight.” I said feeling my stomach growl in hunger.
  “ We are having Marinated lamb chops with garlic fried potatoes and spaghetti bolognese.”
  “ Hmmm that sounds delicious.”
I took a fork ready to have a taste of the food she made but she stopped me.
   “ Aren't you gonna wash your hands first young lady.” she said her hands placed on her hips
   “ But–”
   “ No buts..”
“ Fine. ”
“ how was work today. ” I asked after washing my hands and taking a spoonful of the spaghetti bolognese.
“ It was fine, and someone bought our restaurant so Mr. Romano is no longer our Boss anymore. ”
   “ But why? ”
“ I seriously have no idea, the restaurant was sold over a million Euros, am very sure Mr. Romano could not refuse the offer. ”
   “ So who is your real boss now.”
“ His name is Gian Carlo de luca, we had a meeting with him today and he is a real jerk but his looks are to die for.”
  “ Seriously, how crazy can you be he is your boss. ”
   “ Oh please! That doesn't mean I can't comment on his looks that could drive a Woman crazy. ”
      I shaked my head.

After dinner, me and Lia were sitting down on the couch watching TV. I flipped through  channels after the previous movie we just finished watching. I stopped at the music channel and a grin crept up on my face.
   Physical by Dua lipa  was playing, my favourite song.
   I squealed while jumping on the couch dragging Lia with me.

Common love isn't for us
We created something phenomenal
Don't you agree
Don't you agree.

  I giggled, Me and Lia continued singing to the lyrics even though our voice sounded horrible, but who cares as far as we were both having fun together.

You got me feeling diamond rich
Nothing on this planet compares to it.
Don't you agree
Don't you agree
  Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me.
  All night I will riot with you
I know you got my back and
You know I got you
So come on come on come on
Let's get physical.

  I threw my hands up in the air jumping up and down. I looked over at Lia she looked very happy and was having a lot of fun.

   I would really miss her a lot and those times we spent together.

   See you in the next chapter.