Random Chapter: Doctor Brown (Part 1)

Angel

Today is my annual trip to the gynecologist. I go every 2 years just to get myself checked on.

I walked in the doctors office and went straight to the room to wait for my doctor. I'm glad I was the doctor's best friend so I could get an early appointment because I have to leave immediately after this to go to work.

After a 20 minute wait I got worried. She's usually in here by now. Maybe I'll just come back. I gathered my belongings and headed for the door only to be stopped by a man.

God damn he was sexy. His tattoo covered neck and hands made my panties soak a little. His plump lips and perfect facial features made me wanna just jump on him. Ugh I've never seen someone as beautiful as him. I must keep my guard up.

"Sorry I'm late. I had an emergency patient to deal with."

I was highly confused. Why was he here? "Um who are you?"

"Oh I'm Dr.Brandoff's assistant. I'm Dr.Brown but you can call me Chris. I'll be performing your check up today since she's out of town."

"Nothing against you but I um don't feel comfortable with you doing this. I'll just reschedule." I tried to walk past him but his stare into my eyes froze my body.

"No. Stay. Its too late to cancel your appointment. She wouldn't tell me to come in her place if she didn't trust me right?".

I moved back slowly and put down my purse then sat on the cold chair. "I guess. If anything goes wrong, I'm leaving."

"Don't worry beautiful. I got you. "

I took off my pants but kept my panties on. He stared me down as I hesitated but slowly took my panties off. I put my hands over my pussy as he walked towards me. I swear I saw him bite his lip a little but I must let it go. I need to relax.

He sat in front of me and pushed my legs back. After staring at it for like a thousand years be finally said, "Damn your pussy is pretty af."

"I don't think you should be saying that. Just do your job so I can go. " I said irritated.

"You want me to do my job huh? Ok."

Without any hesitation or warning his long index finger slid up and down my pussy lips. I tried not to moan as his touch made goosebumps form all over my body. I moved away a little only to be yanked back. I was scared but turned on.

"You want me to do my job right?", he questioned while beginning to massage my clit slowly.

My knees grew weak. "Y-y yes."

"Then stop fuckin movin." His powerful tone sent chills down my spine. "If you understand say yes doctor Brown. " His pace quickened causing a moan to slip from my lips as I said, "Yess Doctor Brown."

40+ votes

5+ comments