August Alsina: Heated

Dedicated to: DxsiDvsi

August

"You ain't shit August!!" I tried to block her voice out as I typed up my report for work.

"August I know you've been out fuckin around! Just admit it so I can begin to pack your shit."

" For the last time Destiny, I'm not cheating on you!" This is the 5th time this week she's been accusing me of cheating on her and it's getting on my last nerve. I had a very good excuse. My boss has been working me to the bone giving me a bunch of assignments but no she doesn't want to believe that.

Every time I tell her that she'll just laugh it off and call me a liar. I love this girl to death and I'd never risk loosing her over sticking my dick into some random Thot. I was caught off guard when her fist connected with my face.

"Who's the bitch you're cheating on me with August?!!" I wiped off the blood that trickled down my chin. She's gone too fucking far this time and I'm gonna teach her reckless ass a lesson. I got up and slammed her against the wall by her throat. "Since yo stubborn ass don't wanna listen to nobody I'll just have to make you" I began ripping off all her clothes.

"Baby stop I'm sorry!" I busted out laughing "NOW yo ass wanna apologize? Nah it's too late for that shit" I forced her down on her knees and pulled my dick out. "Now suck my shit" she gave me an apologetic look.

"August please I said I was sorry"

I smirked and shoved my dick in her mouth. I placed my hands on her head and started fucking her face. Her gags were only motivation for me to keep going. I closed my eyes enjoying the feelings. We haven't had any type of affection for the past two weeks and I missed this shit so much. I yanked my dick out of her mouth and watched as she gasped and coughed.

"*cough* August have you lost your Damn mind?!"

I smirked, "Not yet."

I politely helped her off the ground before throwing her on the bed.

"Hold your legs back and don't close them".

Destiny

I hesitated, "N-n-no."

"The fuck you say to me?! Did you just tell me no?!" he roared while prying my legs open.

"August I said Im sorry!"

"Who tf you yellin at?! And who the hell is August? It's daddy to you."

I sniffed as he tied my arms and legs back and to the bed. I had no idea what he had planned tonight.

"Don't try and run. Ill be back."

I chuckled to myself on the inside, how could i run if I'm tied to the bed?

After a couple minutes he came back with some KY Intense gel, a large vibrating thing and clamps. After placing the clamps on my nipples and clit he turn on the machine.

" Beg me to stop and you better not cum or else." He said the or else with force.

Once the machine was placed onto my body I knew my life was about to be hell.

He pulled out a cow tail whip front behind his back and began whipping my body as it convulsed. The pleasure and Pain was unberable but i had to be strong and fight it.

"Tell me I'm your master! Tell me you want me! Beg me for mercy!" he yelled as he whipped me harder.

I screamed as the feelings grew inside me. I felt like a volcano about to explode!

"P p please daddy let me cum. I'll be a good girl I swear."

"Good girl." he smirked as he stopped whipping me and stared at the red creation.

(3 hours later)
August

I had been pounding deep for about 30 minutes and by now we both were exhausted.

My breath quickened as held her hands behind her back and gave my final strokes. She has been holding back since we started and I knew she couldn't take anymore.

"Release". I gripped her close as we both released sounds of ecstasy into the air. After not letting her go for another hour I finally unrighteousness my grip and watched her limp slowly to the bathroom.

Bet she won't accuse me again