August Alsina: Date Night

Dedicated to: itzyasmine_problem

Yasmine

August kept telling me that tonight he was going to treat me like the queen I am. The whole time I was getting ready I couldn't stop smiling thinking about what he planned on doing. Me and august have been together for almost a year now. I heard the doorbell ring and quickly put the final touches before opening it.

His reaction was all I needed to know I looked good. "You look incredible baby."

"Why thank you my love", I said while twirling to him and landing into his arms, "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Alsina". I smirked and kissed his soft lips. He gave me a cheeky smile before grabbing my hand, "Come on beautiful. I gotta surprise for ya."

I was so curious to see the surprise, I practically ran outside, dragging August behind me. He covered my eyes and guided me to the backside of the house.

"Aight open ya eyes." I did as I was told and saw a big pink helicopter right on front of me with my name on it. "OH MY GOD AUGUST I LOVE IT!", I squealed loudly. I kissed all over his face making us almost fall.

"Aight babe Aight. Get ready for a night you'll never forget."

(When they arrive back at the house)

Yasmine

"Babe I had a really fun time tonight. Even though we almost died."

"I know man. I almost shifted myself when I felt the helicopter tilting. I was mainly scared because I thought I was gonna lose you." I laughed hard "Aww baaabe", I crawled on his lap and kissed his lips passionately. August rested his hand on the small of my back as the kiss grew hotter. I grinded my hips on his now hard on and sucked his bottom lip.

Soon my shirt was on the floor and my legs were spread on the bed. This was the night. I'm about to have sex for the first time and I'm not scared because I know August will take care of me. I kissed the tattoos on his neck and chest before coming back up to his lips.

"I'll only do what you want me to. You ready?" he asked "Just go slow and take care of me". He stared deep into my eyes, "I promise I will do just that" he said while circling my entrance with his tip.

Since I was already wet, He slid in easy but that didn't make the pain any better. I gripped the sheets as he slowly and gently stroked in an out of me so I could get used to the feeling. "Just relax baby.I gotchu", August reassured me by kissing my forehead and sliding more in. The further he went, the more it hurt.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as he slowed down even more, slightly grinding. Finally, I started to feel it. Pleasure.

My eyes rolled back as he stroked his huge cock in and out of me, making my pussy make noise. Masturbating never made me feel this good. He placed my leg on his shoulder as he made love to my body. As my body became overwhelmed with pleasure and ecstasy, I felt myself tighten around him.

"Ah fuck," he groaned into my neck. My voice grew hoarse as I moaned louder and louder. Nothing but love making noises filled the house. "Oh my God August fuck!" I came hard, coating his dick with my sweet juices. He slid out of me slowly. "Turn on your side."

I did that and positioned myself back on him. He slid his thick dick back inside me causing us both to moan.This time he wasn't so gentle. Strong, hard thrusts were sent through my body from below, causing me to scream.

"Ah Shit August right there!".

I reached back and tried to control his hips but he pinned my arm down and thrusted even harder. I love this rough side of him. He reached around my body and rubbed and spanked my clit hard making me whimper. The vibrations from the slaps and thrusts transported me to another world. No sound came out of my mouth. I was speechless.

"Tell me you fuckin love this dick!" he slowed down and long stroked out then slammed back in repeatedly. "August - I - love - it!" I managed to scream in between the powerful blows.

"This my shit?" he grinded his hips forcing him to massage my g spot. My eyes rolled back as my body began to shake. "I can't hear you Yasmine! Is *bang* this *bang* my *bang* Shit *bang* ?!"

"Oh my God August yessssss!" I screamed the loudest I'd screamed all night as I released my pussy juices onto his swollen dick. Shortly after his last few pumps, he came hard deep inside me. Good thing I'm on the pill.

I pulled the covers over us and slid off his dick slowly.My bottom half was so sore. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.I turned around to face him.

"August I love you", I confessed. I'd never told him I love him before. "I love you too Yasmine." he kissed me passionately then cuddled me tight. "So which August did you like? Slow August or mild august?". I chuckled at his question, "Both, but mild August a little bit more" .

He smirked, "Well if you like him, wait til you meet Mean August, He only comes out when I get mad." "I ate yo last box of Captain Crunch yesterday".

He mean mugged me hard" Aight, I gotcha ass tomorrow. You know I love my Captain Crunch." I smiled and kissed him once again as we both drifted into a peaceful sleep.