Coach Songz (II)

Coach Songz

I watched Brittany hesitate to touch my hand in agreement. I was gonna take it easy on her because she's worked really hard today and because I kinda like her.

I know I know, that sounds like some perverted shit but she's 19 and I'm 23. That isn't a big difference right?

I guess I just like her because she not like the others. I know Imma fine ass individual but I don't like all the attention I get. She doesn't look as me as eye candy she looks at me as who I am to her, her coach. Although I do want to date her on the low because she's smart, gorgeous and not to mention that ass is on 1000, but I know it's against university rules to date a student as a teacher.

I walked down to the start line and waited for her to join me.

Brittany
As I walked down to the finish line I noticed coach staring harder than usual. I wonder if he feels the same about me the way I feel about him..... Nah he wouldn't want me. I'm young asf compared to him and he probably has a wife and kids somewhere tucked away back home. Oh how I wish he was mine tho. I bet he got that put you to sleep a coma type dick. I shook the sexual scenario I had planned in my head away and stepped behind the line.

"Did you stretch good?" Coach asked.

"I don't need stretching unlike you old man, I got this," I smirked as my witty comment made him throw his hands up and move away from me.

"You've been warned. "
Ready
Set
GO
I took off running as fast as I could. For the first 40 meters he was in front of me. I tried my best to catch up, this nigga was running faster than an nigga running from his baby mama. I can not lose. I feel like my life depends on this shit. I sped up if possible and felt a sharp pain shoot up my calf muscle. I ignored it and struggled to past him.

I was an inch away from the finish line when I felt like my leg was ripping in half.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain as I collapsed holding my calf.

"Oh shit!" Coach rushed to my side and kneeled down "Whats wrong talk to me."

" I think I pulled a muscle! It hurts so bad," hot tears streamed from my eyes as I tried to bare the pain.

"Cmon I gotta put some ice on it."

Without warning he scooped me up and cradled me in his arms. This nigga is scrong (yes I spelled it like that for a reason)

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he opened the car door and lay me in the back seat. "Stay here. Imma go to the gym and get you some ice."

"Mhm."

After a few minutes he came jogging back. His shirt was still off so he look like a husky life guard running to save my drowning in pain ass.

"I left my key in my office so is it ok if I just take you to my house?"

I hesitated at first. I'm not even supposed to be in his car but I guess it won't hurt since I'm injured.

"Sure. "

It's just business

right?