Chris Brown: MILF

Dedicated to: alexiaehurley

Chris

I was chilling with my homie Tyson after school. We just got out for summer vacation and I couldn't wait to catch up on all the sleep I've lost over this past school year.

"Boys I made you some sandwiches" we rushed to the kitchen and quickly stuffed our faces. Bruh Ms Hurley makes some bomb ass sandwiches.

"Do you like your food Chris?" I looked over at her and I swear she was giving me bedroom eyes.

"Um yes ms Hurley" she smiled sweetly then went off into another room. I couldn't help but watch as she walked away. I know ms Hurley is my best friends mom and all but she can get it.

She has amazing curves and a ass that could bring a man to tears. I shook the dirty thoughts out of my head. Troy would kill me if he found out I wanted to have his mom in the bedroom..and on the floor...the kitchen. Damn it!

Troy looked at me concerned "Chris you aight bruh?" I nodded quickly and stuffed my face with more of my sandwich.

I had to get these thoughts out my head quick and fast.

(Later that week)

After I left Troy's house, the thoughts of his mother were still in my brain. All I could think about is how good she would look naked. She may be 40 but she had the body of a 20 year old.

At about 9 o clock Friday night I got a message from Ms.Hurley asking if I could come over for dinner. She assured me that Troy would be there too and that he was the main one who wanted me there, not her. That kind of crushed my hopes and dreams but I agreed to come over that Saturday night.

(Saturday Night)

Ms.Hurley

Ever since Troy introduced me to Chris when they were 12, I'd always had a Thing for him. That may sound weird but even at that young age, he was much more mature than most boys. After his father died, he was the man of the house which turned me on. He had a sense of authority to him that I craved. Now that he's 16 and the puberty phase is over, I want to make my move. I see the way he stares at my ass when I walk by and I know he wants me.

When Him and Troy go on double dates Chris is always left broken hearted at the end of the night. I wanna kiss him and show how a real grown woman can treat him. I hope this works.

Chris
I knocked on the door with shaky hands. I don't know why I was so nervous. I've ate dinner at tysons house a thousand times. But I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

My jaw dropped when ms Hurley opened the door wearing a sleek black dress. "Hey Chris, I'm glad you could make it, come in" she walked inside and I followed still in shock. Her dress hugged every curve she had which caused him to get very happy. I shook my head quickly to Erase the incoming dirty thoughts. I didn't notice Troy at the table.

"Hey where's Troy?"

"Um he's still getting ready. He'll be down soon enough" she quickly walked into the kitchen. "Oh don't worry I'll just go get him" I started to head upstairs "No!" I stopped and turned around. She was looking at me with a nervous/scared look on her face. Like she was hiding something from me.

"Um just let him come down on his own. You know how troy is about looking good" she chuckled nervously and went back into the kitchen. "Um ok ms Hurley" my mind was telling me to confront her about it but I just shook it off and sat down at the table.

My mouth started to water as she came towards the table with the food. It was my favorite, lasagna. She set it down then went back into the kitchen. My eyebrows furrowed when she brought back two wine glasses and a bottle of wine.