Coach Songz (I)

Brittany
"Come on Brittany! Two more two more!!" I head coach scream at me as my arms struggled to hold my body up. I swear this man is going to be the death of me.

My body collapsed on the cold floor as I did my last dreadful push up possible.

"Please can I get a break? My arms are noodles. " I begged as I crawled to my water bottle sitting on the bench next to him.

"30 second break then we hit the track," he said sternly while patting my arm harder than he was supposed to causing me to wince in pain. "Meet me on the track." He dashed away jogging to the track while I lay still sprawled on the hard gym floor.

After my 30 seconds was up, I laid there for 15 more until I gained the bit of strength I had left to lift my self up and head towards the track.

As I walked out I saw Coach shirtless. His chiseled abs glistened in the sun as sweat dripped down his back and onto his sweat pants. His brown skin made him look like a Hershey bar in a hot car, delicious. And don't let me start on that smile. His slick dimples and slick tongue will make any girl drop their panties. Good lord he was fine. If he wasn't my Coach, he'd be my nigga. I mean I've had a crush on him since I joined the track team. I thought that all college track teams had old wrinkled near death coaches teaching young kids but when I came to this school my view changed.

Coach Songz is a graduate student at another school across town but before that during his sophomore year he became qualified to be a track coach. He's been my Coach for almost a year now and my heart still flutters every time I get near him.

His powerful voice shook me out of my thoughts, "Alright Britt. We are gonna race. If you win, you can leave early but if you lose you have to run a mile, do 100 deep squats and 50 push ups."

This nigga must of lost his damn mind if he thinks I'm about to do all that shit if I lose. I swear if I lose I'm quitting the team.

"Deal?" He reached out his hand so I could shake it.

I hesitated while I thought of how in the world was I gonna transform into Usan Bolt so I could win this raise.

Finally I said, "Deal."