Chris Brown: Kitchen Counters

Dedicated to: StarkishaPerez

Star

Me and Chris were chilling at his house but I kept noticing how he was looking at me. We've been friends for years and I've never considered him having potential feelings for me. He says I'm like a little sister to him and I think he's a big brother to me. Truth be told we've had some moments where we almost crossed the line. Almost. But surprisingly everything went back to normal after two days of awkwardness between us.

To be honest whenever we did have a slip up id always stop him because I'm a virgin and I was nervous about loosing it. I've seen him go through many "girlfriends" so I know that he's more experienced in that area than me.

Whenever I saw a girl come out his bedroom their hair would be messed up and they'd be walking with a limp.

As I was watching the movie, I kept feeling his eyes burn into my body. Why is he staring so hard? I must say something. "Ya know Chris, it's not nice to stare." "Why can't I stare at something so beautiful?"

I blushed hard and sucked my teeth, "Boy please".

He scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me, "I'm tired of playing games. I know you want me and I Damn shol want you so let's just cut the bullshit and make this Shit happen."

I hesitated as he started kissing on my neck, slightly biting. No doubt I was getting turned on but i was nervous if we did go all the way this time. I didn't want things to be awkward between us.

I slid away and got up from the couch, "Um I think you should think this over Chris. We are friends. I mean we are practically brother and sister for Christ's sake" I said as I walked into the kitchen trying to find something to eat.

As I bent over to check the fridge I felt his dick print through his sweat pants on my ass. This nigga. "I've been thinking it over for 7 years Star. I want you."

Before I could respond his manly arms had picked me up and placed me on the countertop. He began to viciously attack my neck with kisses. I couldn't help but moan, he hit my spot. I stripped him of his shirt as his pants and boxers fell to the ground. Damn, he was bigger than I thought. I know this Shit will hurt. I guess he noticed my facial expression, "Aye eyes up here" he smirked showing his deep dimples.

I breathed out slow as his kisses moved from my neck to my breast then my stomach and thighs. He spread my legs and gave my rose a sweet kiss before attacking it with his tongue.

"Oh Shit Chris!" I moaned loudly as I gripped the edge of the counter. My vibrator never gave me this amount of pleasure.

(2 minutes later)

"Fuck yes Chris don't stop....oooooo!" I released my juices on his tongue slowly. He slurped it up hungrily like he'd never ate before.

As his lips met mine He played with my pussy with one hand, while sliding a condom on with the other. Damn This nigga can multitask.

As his dick inched closer I got really scared. "Chris I don't think we should do this....I'm a virgin and I was tryna wait till marriage or till I find the right person to give my body to."

"Just relax baby girl, You won't regret this," he gave me a deep reassuring kiss. "Just keep your eyes on me."

My eyes locked with his as I felt the tip go in. Oh God this Shit is HUGE. It feels Like a train going through a straw.My eyes teared up as he went deeper,Nothing but pain went through my body.

"Stop Chris please," I began to sob and dig my nails deep into his sides. "It's almost over just breathe and keep your eyes on mine." he kissed my temple and slid in more. I can't wait for this Shit to be over.

(30 minutes later)

"Ah Chris! Fuck this pussy!" I screamed as I was bent over the counter. Chris was giving me powerful shots from the back. He smacked my ass hard then gripped my hips to force me to push back on him. "Damn this pussy juicy!" he groaned loudly.

I smirked and rolled my hips back on him which took him by surprise. I was so close to cumming but I wanted for us to cum together. "Papi bust that nut for me". I moaned seductively as I tried my best to squeeze my sore pussy around his thick meat pole.

I felt like my body was about to explode as he pounded my pussy out, causing the whole kitchen to rumble. Pots and pans were falling and Shit. I can see why all those girls limp now.

His dick thickened inside me and i knew it was time. His body crashed down on mine as he let out a long husky groan which mingled with my high scream. My legs shook beneath me as he turned me over and kissed me passionately.

"Welp you ain't a virgin no more. Probably the best pussy I ever had. Sex is good. Ain't that right girlfriend?"

"Wait I'm your girlfriend now?" I was somehow shocked. He chucked, "Oh you thought I was gonna fuck and duck huh? Nah you too beautiful for that."

I blushed hard at his words. "Ok Boyfriend fix me something to eat I'm hungry as fuck." "Aight. I just ate tho", he winked.