Chris Brown (Would You Rather)

This is for hatersloveme2014

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Enjoy ;)

Brittany

"Lets play a game baby". I sat on my boyfriend's lap. He wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist. "What kind of game?" he asked moving a strand of hair from my face." Would you rather. I'll go first. Would you rather be blind or deaf?" "Deaf. If I was blind I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face. If I'm deaf I won't have to hear your annoying ass laugh" he admitted. I hit his chest playfully. "You know you love my laugh". "If you wanna believe that. Okay, would you rather play this game or fuck me?" Chris smirked while moving his hands down to my ass gripping it hard. I chuckled before getting off his lap. "Not now baby. Maybe later. Let's watch a movie." I grabbed the remote and surfed the channels. I really wasn't in the mood for sex tonight.

Chris

I was horny as fuck and by the way Bri was acting, I knew I was gonna have to work for it tonight. I began kissing on her neck taking in her strawberry scent. She moved away giggling. I sucked on the sweet spot below her ear. She bit her lip trying not to ignore the pleasure. Time to take more drastic measures. I stood in front of the tv blocking her view. I began to strip. I know she can't resist my body.

Brittany

I sat there staring as Chris began to strip down to his boxers. The sight of his rock hard abs made my pussy drip. I cannot show him that I want him as much as he wants me. I rolled my eyes and tried to see the TV but it was no use. He walked seductively towards me before scooping me up in his arms. He began to kiss on my neck as we crept up the steps. Moans slithered from my lips as he massaged my pussy through my panties. 

We finally reached the bed. He lay me down lovingly before climbing ontop. His halfnaked body towered over mine as he started to take off each layer of clothing I had on. Moans lingered on my lips as he kissed down my now bare stomach. My breathing became heavy as his warm, long tongue came in contact with my dripping wet pussy. His tongue ran circles around my clit causing my back to arch. "Shit babe". I gripped his curls as he slurped all of my sweet juices. 

(1 hour later)

Sweat dripped down my back as I rode his long, thick dick. I clenched my walls around him making Chris's toes curl. "Ride this dick Bri!" I ignored him waiting to see what he would do. Before I could comprehend what was happening, Chris gripped my hips and sent hard powerful thrusts through my body. I screamed as the pleasure took over the pain. I was close. My knees started to shake as his breathing quickened. "I-Im about to cu-cu". I couldnt even get the words to roll off my lips before he smacked my ass hard leaving a hand print. My cum slid down his dick as I felt his nut take its place inside me. He thrusted a few more times before pulling me down to him. I kissed him passionately as he pulled out slowly. I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat match mine. A low and sleepy "I love you" came from Chris's warm lips before he drifted off to sleep. I smiled before falling asleep.