Chris Brown: Forgive me

Dedicated to: dessybaee

Destiny

More tears streamed down my face as I packed my bags while my husband begged me to stay.

"Baby she was just a fling nothing more! I promise it meant nothing."

I rolled my eyes as I continued to grab my belongings. I was not in the mood to hear this shit. I felt his tattooed arms wrap around my waist tightly and his wet face lay on my back.

"I love you destiny more than anything in this world. I promise."

"You should've never cheated Christopher! That was my best friend! No matter how much she threw herself at you. Y'ALL BOTH ARE TRASH! AND I HATE YOU!" Tears controlled my voice as I pushed him off me and tried to grab my bags.

Chris

I struggled to hold back my rushing emotions as I saw her crying. I can't lose the love of my life, not tonight.I wrapped my arms around her from behind and held her close to my body as she tried to break from my grip.

"Give me another chance baby please. I'll do anything I promise."

Destiny

My eyebrow raised as I heard him say he would do anything. Instead of leaving him, I'll give him one last chance to prove his love to me.

"You'll do anything huh?"

"Yes baby. Anything for you." i turned around and faced him "ok. you have one last chance Christopher that's it" he smiled wide "thank you so much baby." he attempted to hug me but i stopped him dead in his tracks.

"um you good. get yo ass upstairs." he hesitated but did as i said. Once we got up there i posted up on the wall. "I just want you to understand that this is how you're going to earn my love back. If I'm not satisfied I'm taking my shit and I'm out that door" he bit his lip and smirked "ok i got you."

"mkay now strip" i watched him as he did so then i followed. I already know that this dick is about to be amazing but i wasn't about to let him know that. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs. He stared at my pussy for a couple seconds then started to eat it like it was his last meal. It took everything in me not to cum right then and there. I swear this man has the best head game in the world.

I gripped his curls hard. "shit nigga" He glared up at my then sucked my clit hard making me scream out. "That ain't my name."

I smirked, "Then give me a reason to call you daddy" He raised his eyebrow then shoved his tongue deep inside me. As he wiggled his tongue all over my walls i could feel my body slowly start to betray me. I Can't let him get the best of me. Not yet. Every time it felt like the floodgates were about to open i held back as hard as i could.

"Let that shit out!"

He pressed his tongue hard against my g spot and I screamed as I came hard. I didn't even have time to fully calm down before he went back at it. I pushed his head away and scooted back holding my pussy "yo you need to chill" He smirked "I'm just making sure you're satisfied baby."

I rolled my eyes "whatever just fuck me already"

I wondered whether that  was the right thing to do. I've tested Chris like this in the past and trust me he goes IN. I couldn't walk right for a week. He gave me a sly smile and quickly rolled a condom on his dick. He got in between my legs and pushed my knees to my chest. i gasped as he slammed deep inside of me without warning. He then began to bang my shit out like no tomorrow. Nothing came out of my mouth but moans and whimpers from the punishing he was putting on my pussy.

He leaned down and dug even deeper "So what was all that shit you was talking? hm?" My eyes rolled back and my jaw dropped as i came yet again. I thought me cumming would make him slow down but i was dead wrong, He just kept going. Whimpering i tried to push him off which made him pin my arms down. He chuckled and pumped faster "uh uh you gon' take this dick girl."

"Daddy please slow down" I squeezed my pussy tight causing him to groan deeply. I'm starting to feel sore down there and I can't take it anymore. He kissed me deeply and reached down pinching my clit hard "what's my name again?" i whimpered "daddy" he sat back up and put my legs on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry i couldn't hear you what was that?" He hit my spot hard and i lost it " DADDY!!" my legs shook and i came hard. He groaned out and did the same falling on my chest. After we had some time to calm down he spoke up. "So were you satisfied baby?" i giggled "very" i stroked the curls forming on his head. "Ok then do you forgive me?" I thought about it for a few moments then nodded "yes i do but if you ever pull some shit like this again I'm gone got it?" "yes baby. Trust me i will never do it again. I Don't ever want to loose you." i smiled faintly falling asleep. Hopefully He keeps his promise.