Chris Brown (Best Friends)

Sorry for the wait!

This is for Lisa Fulcher
Enjoy ;)

Chris

I've known Lisa since she was 4. She was my first friend in Pre-k. We did everything together. We are like two peas in a pod.

Over the years as we've both grown, I've started to grown feelings for her. She has always been beautiful to me but she swears she isn't. She a little on the thick side but far from fat. Cruel kids teased her all her school years until she got to high school. Her pudgy little waist line that I loved was now gone and her body was bangin. All the boys that used to tease her, wanted to talk to her now but she simply turned them down. We've always been there for each other. Even When we didn't go to the same schools, we never lost touch.

Now that we are both 18, I feel like I know what I want. I want her. She's beautiful, smart, sexy and just an amazing person. I think I'm... in love.

Tonight was the night I was gonna tell her How I felt. What if she doesn't feel the same?

Lisa

I've known Chris almost all my life. We met when we were four and we've been friends ever since. He's a really amazing guy. He always used to stick up for me when people used.to bully me. He always called me beautiful but I knew he was lying. How could someone as fine as him call me beautiful?

When I started high school I lost all the fat I had and now I have my ideal body, big titties, small waist, and fat ass. All the boys want me but I turn them down. I'm looking for that special one. I know I'll never find him tho.

Chris called me around 7 saying he was gonna come over to tell me something very important. He's probably gonna tell me he got a new girlfriend or something.

It's now 11:30. I heard knocking on the door. It's kinda late for someone to be stopping by. I got out my bed and opened my apartment door. Chris was standing in front of me with jogging pants and a hoodie on.

"Hey Chris wassup? Why you here so late?"

"I wanted to wait until the perfect time" he replied.

"Perfect time for what?"

"To tell you. Imma just say this straight up, Lisa Fulcher I am in love with you. I've been in love with you for the past 13 years. I think bout you every day and night. I dream about us one day being together, having a family. I want you to be mine Lisa. You are the one for me. I love you. I didn't know what love was until I laid eyes on you. You make my heart skip beats every time I say your name. I want you Lisa" he confessed.

I stood there shocked. Did he just say he's in love with me. Out of all people, me? Wow. I.never knew he felt that way.

"Sorry I um should've never said that. I'll just leave. If you never wanna talk to me that's cool." He began to walk away.

"Chris wait!"

As he turned around I placed my lips on his. Fireworks flew as he picked me up and carried me into the house. I let out a slick moan as his dick rubbed against my pussy though his pants. I forgot I don't wear panties to bed. He carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

"Chris I want you to take my virginity...."

He looked shocked for a moment. I shouldn't have said that. What if he doesn't even wanna fuck me? I felt embarrassed.

He smiled before answering, "I'd be honored baby".

I blushed as he took off his shirt, exposing his perfect body. I traced his abs with my fingers as he covered my body with hickies. I took my shirt off. His hands gripped my breasts before his tongue came in contact with my nipples. This felt good. I caressed his hair as he Sucked and licked down my stomach. I got nervous,

"What are you about to do?" I've never had sex before or watched porn so I was confused. Why was he going down there?

"You'll see".

He spread my legs apart and just stared at my area. Dafuq?

"What's wrong? Does it stink?"

He chuckled, "No baby it's just fat as fuck. I love fat pussy". This nigga. "Close your eyes and don't peak."

I did as I was told.

Chris

I wanted her to close her eyes so she could feel more. When she looks at what I'm doing, It's not as intense. I started from the bottom and drug my tongue up her rose. Her back instantly.arched as I wrapped my lips around it. Damn this Shit was huge. I sucked gently before going harder.

"Ooo shit chriiisss" She moaned seductively.

I moved my hands up her body and massaged her breasts.I spread her legs wider as I made out with her rose. Her chest heaved up and down as I slid my tongue in. She was tight as fuck. I tongue fucked her slowly then looked up. Her love faces made me grow harder, so hard it hurt.

Moans kept rolling off her tongue as I wiggled my tongue at her spot. I picked up the pace when I felt her love quiver and tighten against my tongue. She was gonna cum soon but I couldn't let her reach that peak just yet. I wanted this experience to be truly memorable for her. When I pulled away from her she whimpered in frustration. I chuckled kissing her rose.

"Patience baby."

I sat up and pulled down my pants&briefs causing him to spring up to say hello.

Her eyes widened, "I change my mind. That thing will not fit inside me".

"Don't be afraid baby. Once you get used to the feeling, it'll be amazing.

I kissed her passionately, being sure to tug on her bottom lip with my teeth as I pulled away. I slid on a condom and rubbed the tip of me on her up and down. I opened her up more and struggled to stick the head in.

Lisa

Oh my God this Shit hurt!  I've never felt so much pain in my life. I bit his shoulder and sunk my nails into his back as he pushed in more.

"Ouch Christopher! Take it out it hurts!" I begged. 

He kissed all over my face trying to calm me down.

"Baby girl just relax. It'll feel better in a minute.Trust me. Close your eyes and count to three".

I closed my eyes slowly and began to count. Within 3 huge pushes he was fully inside me. I screamed loud as he grinded into me as slow and gentle as possible. My insides ached as the outside pain was replaced with pleasure. He wasn't lying when he said it would feel good. I felt like I was in heaven.

It took me a while to get used to his size, but when I did, he knew. His chocolate eyes filled with nothing but love as I stared into them. He was making love to my body. My love grew wetter as he picked up the pace. I could hear the clapping And gushy noises.

"Oh yes Chris right there!"

"You like it baby?" he groaned as his friend grew inside me, My breast bounced as he banged into my g-spot over and over again.

"Cum with me Baby", Chris requested breathlessly.

I felt my climax build up as my breathing quickened. My voice was now hoarse from moaning so loud.

"Fuck! Chris!" I screamed as I came hard, 

He let out a loud groan to match mine before pulling out slowly.  He kissed up my neck and to my lips.

"I love you Lisa".

"I love you too Christopher".

He kissed my nose as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I know I'll be limping tomorrow.