Trey Songz: High School

Dedicated to: Mindlessdeda143

Kadejah The Nerd

I slithered down the crowded hallway and tried to go unnoticed like always. I had a biology final to take and I need to get to class early. Nobody really talks to me they just pay me to do their homework and dip. I never say no because I don't want to get bullied so I just take the money and go.

As I was on my way to my locker I was almost knocked over by some huge person. I'm 5'1 so everything is big to me. I squatted down to gather my things when a large hand rested on my back.

"I got it," the deep voice stopped me and picked up my stuff. It was Trey Neverson. The most popular guy in school. He was on the basketball, football, and baseball team. I had a major crush on him and it excited me that he just touched me but I kept my cool.

"There you go. Sorry bout that ma." He handed me my things before flashing a smile and leaving. My heart fluttered. I was so caught in my thoughts that I had forgot about my final. I rushed to class just before the bell rung.

"Goodmorning class. It's almost the end of the school year and I know how stressed you guys are so I have moved the final to Friday and instead have put in place at project for a little last minute extra credit." The teacher smiled as everybody whispered silent cheers. "I have assigned you all partners and this will be due next Monday." After telling us the details of the project she assigned partners.

".....Jada and Marsha, and Kadejah and Trey. " I choked on my spit as the names replayed in my head. Trey's my partner? TREY FUCKING NEVERSON! My heart was racing from excitement on the inside but outside I had on my poker face.

(After Class)

As I exited the room, I heard Trey call after me. "Hey K. Would it be ok if I came over your house tonight so we could start on the project?"

"Yea sure."

"Aight gimme your number so I can tell you when I'm done with practice. I get out around 7:30 so just expect me then.

"Ok."

"Are you ok? You don't talk much," he chuckled and looked down at me. The way his 6'2 body hung over me made me feel so small. "I'm fine. See you tonight." I pushed up my glasses and trotted to my next class. On the outside I was cool but my insides were boiling with excitement.

(5 pm)

As soon as I got home, I began cleaning up everything. I had showered twice and actually did something to my hair which I never do. After that I decided to just relax and listen to some music because this homework was about to be stressful.

(7 pm)

As I was reading the last passage in my book I got a text from Trey, right on time.

"Send ya address."

I sent it to him and tried to focus on my work but all I could think about was him. My mind was exploding but I needed to keep my cool.

(7:30 pm)

I almost didn't hear Trey's knock on the door. I was in my own little world while listening to my music. So I took off my glasses, took a couple deep breaths and opened the door.

"What's good?"he said while walking into my apartment and putting down his bag. "Hey" I walked back to my room trying to concentrate on not freaking out in front of him.

"Um I bought some snacks if you want some," he said while pulling out 2 big bags of chips and some candy. I blushed hard at his kind gesture. "Um I planned on making us some sandwiches but never mind" He smirked and handed me the chips.

"So about this project," he bent down to grab the papers out his bag. I couldn't help but stare at his god like body as he searched for his things. He took them out the bag and smirked at my death stare on him. I immediately got embarrassed and looked away blushing hard as hell. "Um let's get started on this project."

(9pm)

After finishing the project we talked about any and everything. I had never talked to anyone this much in years. I felt like we've known each other forever.

Trey

I was horny as fuck. After learning more about her, my feelings for her only intensified. I always had a thing for quiet girls but she was special. I couldn't stop staring at her lips as she talked. I had never seen her like this, hair down, glasses off. This shit was sexy.

Suddenly, she kissed me. I was so caught off guard but so turned on at the same time. Her tongue met mine as I rolled on top of her small frame. I took off my sweats and got my comfortable in between her. Her pussy was warm as fuck. I was gonna fuck the life outta her tonight.

Kadejah

I don't know what controlled me to kiss him but he didn't seem to mind. His lips were as soft as silk and I couldn't get enough of it. When he got in between my legs all the courage i had before seemed to disappear. He was huge and I'm still a virgin. "Um Trey wait" he groaned in frustration "what?"

"This is my first time" his face softened and he smiled a little. "Just relax baby girl. I promise you won't regret this" he gave a deep reassuring kiss as he rolled a condom onto his dick. When he started to push it in it hurt like shit. I shut my eyes tight and dug my nails into his arms hard. He stopped "eyes on me baby" I did what he asked me.

"Now take one big breathe for me" I breathed deeply and while I was inhaling he shoved the rest of his dick inside me causing me to gasp. He definitely filled me up "Nuu Trey take some out please" I tried to scoot away from him but was stopped with his hands on my hips. "Take it baby" he put his face in my neck while grinding deep into me.

My eyes rolled back as he sucked and kissed all over my neck. "You like that baby?" I tried to respond but nothing would come out. He picked up the pace and stared deep into my eyes "I said do you like it?" I wrapped my legs tight around him "hell yes!" He smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

(1 hour later)

I don't how we ended up in my closet but at the moment I didn't care about nothing else. I threw my ass back to meet his hard thrusts that sent ripples of pleasure through my body. I felt his dick jerk inside me so I guessed he was getting close.

My legs started to shake and I squeezed him as tight as I could. "Cum with me trey" he pulled my head back and gave me a sloppy kiss. We both let out a loud moan as we both came hard. After we calmed down it was kind of awkward. I expected it because I was the one who started it.

"Um I won't tell anybody about this" he chuckled and kissed my cheek "neither will I"

The end