Chris Brown: I Want More

Dedicated to: Lisafulcher

Chris

I waited patiently as she got ready in the bathroom. The anticipation and anxiety made my friend rise out of my pants more. I couldn't contain it anymore. I was about to do something new.

I usually bring home the skinny, no titties barely any ass kind of girls. But tonight, I wanted more.

I wanted a plus size chick. So I went to the club and got one.

Now she was here, in my house getting ready for me. I got hard just thinking about her curves slamming against my body.

I was ready

She came out slowly. I loved how the white lingerie hugged her caramel curves. She was beyond perfect.

"You think you can handle all this?" she asked while her hands roamed my body.

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

After that I went into attack mode. I stood up and threw her on the bed, devouring her body and sucking on every inch. Occasionally she would try to move my head towards her palace but I wanted to savour this moment.

"Be patient baby. I got this."

"But I need you inside me. Please fuck me please."

I smacked her clit hard, "Didn't I say wait?!"

Her body jerked as she whimpered, "Yesss."

After massaging every part of her and teasing her some more i caught the fruity scent off her pussy and knew I could not wait any longer.

I shoved my tongue deep in as her legs immediately wrapped
Around my head. The more i licked, the more her sweet juices spilled out. I slurped them up and spread her pussy wide so I could give her clit the proper attention.

"Oh god Chris! Make me fuckin cum!"

As I sucked harder I felt her rush coming. I shoved two fingers in then snatched them out causing squirt to drench me. I cleaned my mess more then began slapping my friend on her.

"You want it?"

"Yes baby give it to me," she moaned lowly still coming off her high.

I teased her more watching her get frustrated trying to do it herself.

"Gimme your dick or I'll rip it off and do it my damn self!"

I chuckled at her, "Shut the fuck up."

I slammed deep into her causing her to cry out in pleasure. Her walls felt amazing. So warm and cosy. I felt like a bear in a warm as cave. Her pussy was lit.

I pounded into her slowly, watching her triple D titties bounce.

"Is....that....shit.....all you....fuck!...got?!" she taunted me into between sweet moans.

I stopped and looked deep into her eyes as I pinned her thick legs behind her pretty face.

"So are you just gonna sit there or- OH MY FUCKIN GOD!"

I banged my hips into her going as deep as possible. The headboard slammed into the wall as out bodies clanged together.

I groaned as her walls sucked viciously on me.

"Damn baby!" i bit into her neck as i held in my nut for as long as i could. The pain from her nails digging into my skin only motivated my rush.

"Ah shit!"

"OH GOD IM GONNA-!" Just before she finished her sentence i yanked my self out and vibrated my hands on her causing her to explode everywhere. I came shortly after her.

I fell back next to her as both our eyes got low.

She began to get up, "I'll call you when I get home." Her legs wobbled as cum continued to drip.

"Nah stay. Lemme sleep in it." I pulled her back and on top of me.

We fell asleep tonight but tomorrow, I Want More.