Chris Brown: Do You Right

Dedicated to: Doingitforbreezy

LaNia

My eyes stayed focused at the screen in front of me. I had to beat him on this one level in order to win the bet. So far things were looking good. I was not about to eat a glass of jalapenos. Just as I was about to hit him with my super sonic punch combo that would end him, he hit me with his and won.

I threw my controller and pouted on the couch. "Told you I was gonna win haha" He taunted me while poking my sides. "Fuck off monkey." I snarled at him, slapping his hand away. "Let's just get this over with."

"As you wish," he smirked while getting up to fill the glass. Me and my bestfriend Chris met each other when we were in middle school and we've been tight ever since. I can rely on him for anything I need and I love that about him. He's dependable and loyal.

I stared at him as he opened a jar of jalapeños and put them one by one into the glass. My heart fluttered. I've grown strong feelings for him over the years but of course I'd never tell him that. We were best friends. "Is there an alternate thing that I can do. I'm scared I'll throw up on you."

"Okay since you wanna chicken out, I'll give you something else. Gimme a lap dance."

My eyes widened in fear "But Chris We are friends."

"Exactly, so there shouldn't be any feeling in it. It's either this or the jalapenos."

"Ugh sit down." I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone to search for a simple slow song. I was so nervous inside. What if I didn't do a good job? Will this make our friendship awkward as fuck? What if he doesn't like it?

All those thoughts went away when Chris yanked me down on him, forcing me to slam on his dick. I tried to contain my moan because his roughness caught me off guard. "Just relax and feel the music." I closed my eyes and let the music play.

I grinded my hips fast first then slowed it down and dutty wined on his dick. By the way he gripped my hips, I knew he was enjoying it. I could feel his friend getting harder though his thin basketball shorts and I couldn't help but think about how huge he was.

Suddenly his hand traveled up my back and literally ripped my bra in two. I tried to get up, only to be yanked down.

"Don't stop." His seductive voice made my pussy throb. I was scared. "But Chris, we are friends."

"You know I've been wanting you for a long time, and I know you have too. So let's cut the bullshit and gimmie what I want." The grip he had on my nipples made me wince in pain but moan in pleasure. What was happening?

I tried to push him away "Chris we shouldn't do this" he pinned my arms above my head and gave me the best kiss I've ever had I my life. "Shh just let me do you right baby" I shakily nodded my head and he began kissing along my jaw to my neck. His lips brushed over my ear causing shivers to run down my spine.

Soft moans rolled off my tongue as his kisses traveled Lower and lower. My brain was screaming at me to stop him but as soon as I felt his tongue slither across my pussy I blocked it out. This felt too damn good to let it stop now.

I looked down to see him spreading my pussy lips with his fingers "Get ready" I gave him a confused look "ready for what?" I soon got my answer as he dove his tongue deep inside me. I gasped and my eyes rolled back. This is the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life.

His tongue moved inside me like a wave. I gripped the sheets beneath me hard as my pussy became an ocean from his skilled tongue. "Oh my god Chris!" I started to feel a slow warm sensation in my lower stomach. But at the same time i felt like I had to go pee.

I tried pushing him away afraid of what was going to happen next "Chris move!" He pinned my arms down and pushed his face deeper into me. I couldn't hold it back any longer and screamed as my whole body flooded with pleasure. After I calmed down I instantly felt regret "oh my god Chris I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!-". I was silenced with a two wet fingers on my lips.

"It's fine lania. It's just an orgasm." I sighed with relief because I thought he'd be mad at me. "You're sweet as hell too. See" he put his fingers up to my lips and i was hesitant at first but I let him put them into my mouth. Damn I am sweet. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and began to push the tip in.

I scooted away quickly. I'll be damned before I let us go bareback "um Chris do you have protection?" He nodded and took out a gold magnum from his pants. My heart was in my throat as I watched him roll the condom onto his anaconda. How is that thing going to fit inside me? He'll rip me in two. I guess he sensed my nervousness and gave me a reassuring kiss.

"Don't worry baby. Imma do you right tonight" I couldn't stop shaking "Chris I'm a virgin." He smiled "then you're going to enjoy it twice as much" he kissed me again while slowly entering me. The pain was unbearable.

I dragged my nails down his back hard making him groan. "Calm down and breathe" I took a couple deep breaths and by the time I was calm he was all the way in. I bit my lip as he began to slowly grind his hips. "Oh my god Chris you feel so good" I moaned wrapping my legs around him.

(1 hour later)

I bounced on his dick hard while rubbing my clit. We were covered in sweat and It looked like Chris was going to explode he was so red. I took that as the cue to squeeze as tight as I could and screamed as my juices flowed out of me. He held my hips down and pumped fast into me until he let out a loud groan emptying himself into the condom. I fell onto his chest trying to catch my breath. After I calmed down the deep feeling of regret hit me "I guess we're not going to be friends anymore after this huh?" I sniffled as tears filled my eyes.

He turned my face to his "I was hoping we could be more" I smiled hard and kissed him. He pulled me closer and deepened it. I've never been happier.

THE END