Random Chapter: Doctor Brown (Part 2)

"Yes Doctor Brown."

I came here for a check up, just a check up. Now I'm laying on a table with my pussy spread about to get the soul sucked out of my body by some random ass doctor.

After forcing me to hold my legs he began to go to work. The way his fingers curved into me made a puddle of wetness form beneath me. My back arched high when his warm soft lips came in contact with my cream covered pussy. I couldn't bare to watch him as he French kissed my clit. Pure ecstasy raced through my body as he swirled his tongue around my clit before literally sucking the living breathing soul out of me.

"Oh my fuckin god yes!" I moaned loud, maybe too loud but who cares.

I tried not to cum yet so the moment could last but when his tongue slid deep inside me, all that shit went out the window.

"Fuck!".

I exploded all in his mouth making cum drip down his chin. The look he gave me next scared the fuck outta me.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" he asked yanking me even closer to him.

"Huh?". I didn't know I needed permission to do something that was natural.

He gripped my hair causing me to yelp and our faces to come closer , "Did I give you fuckin permission to cum?!"

"N-n-no. I'm sorry."

He gave me a sly smirk before kissing me lips and releasing his grip from my hair.

"Go open my medicine bag."

I did as I was told and slid off the table so I could stand. My legs wobbled a little as I walked to the bag. When I opened it I was surprised. All there was were sex toys. Chains, mouth gags, vibrators, handcuffs, nipple clamps. Anything sexual you could imagine was in that bag. As I was stuck in awe I felt him behind me. He was half naked with just boxers on. I could feel his huge bulge brushing against my pussy.

"You gon regret disobeying me," he groaned in my ear while smacking my clit hard repeatedly.

I whined in pain as his roughness turned me on.

"Please forgive me Doctor Brown. I won't do it again."

"Just shut up and get on the table." I went back to the table and slid back on to lay back. I watched him as he slid off his boxers and slid on a magnum extra large condom.

My mouth hung open as he walked towards with a vibrator and his third leg. It was HUGE. Bigger than it felt when it rubbed against me. I can already hear my pussy crying.

Shits about to get real.

(Part 3 coming soon)

40+ votes
10+ comments