Chris Brown: Wet Sheets

passionate/ rough/ first time

Dedicated to: justcallmeecoco

Coco

I never thought that I'd be loosing my virginity tonight. But at least I'm loosing it to somebody I love and I know loves me the same. Chris just proposed to me at dinner tonight and I've never been more happy.

He laid me on the bed and striped me slowly never taking his eyes away from mines. I told Chris when we first got together that I was saving myself for wedding night but I'm too far now. I bit my lip and stroked his face as he sprayed a trail of whipped cream down my body. He spread the cool filling around my pussy with his tongue before French kissing most of it off. I've never been ate of before so I began to sweat.

"Chris you sure you wanna do this? What if it hurts? Like do you bite it or chew it? Why do you even wanna go down there?"

He laughed hard at my curiosity, "Baby it's not bubble gum, you don't bite or chew it. Just think of me making out with you except I'm doing it to your pussy. Just relax and let me please you."

I took a couple deep breaths and spread my legs a little more. He kissed down my legs slowly before reaching his destination. Using his fingers, he spread my pussy lips and began to work his magic.

"Oh God Chris!" I gripped the sheets beneath me hard as pleasure shot threw my whole body. I've never felt like this before. He sloppily shoved his face deeper into my now leaking pussy. Moans constantly rolled off my tongue as he slid his snake tongue in and out of my ocean, deeply caressing my g spot.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck! Oh God!" I moaned loudly, pulling the sheets off the bed.

What is this feeling? I feel like I'm about to explode. Something is bout to come out of me! It feels like I have to pee! "Chris move please! I have to pee!" I screamed as the feeling grew stronger.

He ignored my request and held me down by my hips, devouring my pussy even more. I let out a high pitched scream as juices flew out of me from below. I was so scared!

"Oh God Chris what is that? I didn't mean to pee! I'm so sorry. " I began to cry as regret filled my head. "No baby no! You didn't pee, you just squirted. That's what happens when sex is so good, you body has to release all the pleasure. Some people don't squirt others do." He chuckled and kissed all over my face in a reassuring manner.

I stopped crying and wiped my tears,"Chris, I'm ready." He kissed me once more before I felt the tip circling my entrance. My heart beat grew faster as he began to slid in very slowly. I clawed down his back as the pain grew, the further he went.

"Oh God Chris! I don't like this!" I weeped.

"Relax baby. It'll feel good in a minute.Just breath for me Baby."

I tried breathing deeply as he.went deeper, and deeper. I felt like my vagina was a cheerio and his dick was a submarine. A few more slow strokes and the feeling of pleasure spread throughout my body. I began to moan his name as the pain subsided. His hips moved in a wave like motion causing more liquid to flow out of me.

I never knew sex could feel so good. My pussy became accustomed to his size and began to suck on him. I guess this felt good because the look on Chris's face was priceless. His mouth was wide open as his eyes rolled back and toes curled, "Oh- Oh Shit! Ya pussy gonna make a nigga cry."

I laughed hard as I watched his facial expressions change.

(an hour later)

"Oh my goodness Chris!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he slammed his 11 inches inside me. I bit the sheets hard as more liquid than before Sprayed out of me . Despite me cumming, he kept going.

"Ok Chris chill....I came....she's tired," I mumbled out of breath. I felt His dick jerk inside me and he groaned "Shit almost there baby" I don't know how much I can take cause I'm starting to feel sore down there. I squeezed as tight as I could making him gasp in surprise.

"Oh o oh fuck!" He came hard deep inside me then fell on my back trying to catch his breath.

"You liar, you said she was tired" he smacked my ass chuckling.

"I am but I had to whip out my suprise at the last minute."