August Alsina: Late Night Consequences (Part 1)

This is dedicated to: GoldenChildren

August

I crept into the house and quietly snuck up the steps. I've been out all night and haven't been answering my girl so I know she's gonna be super pissed. Just as I was about to step foot into the guest bedroom, I saw her sitting in a rocking chair smoking a blunt.

"Well, look what the cat drug in", she blew out the strawberry flavored smoke.

"Baby my phone died and I didn't know what time it was," I said hoping she would believe my lame excuse.

"Y'know August, I'm getting reeaaal tired of your shit. Just tell me who she is and I'll just pack up and go so y'all can be together."

"Babe there is no one else. I promise, I just got caught up with the boys".

"Well that sucks because now you can't get anymore of this sweet juicy pussy", she lifted her leg exposing her perfect rose. Cum was already dripping out and onto the seat. I bit my lip as I watched her play with herself. I stripped while she massaged her clit roughly. As the loud love sounds came from her mouth I walked towards her. I was quickly greeted by her foot stopping me.

"Uh Uh Uh, not so fast. You have to earn this pussy. Get on your knees and follow me."

This bitch must be crazy, " Fuck that. "

She slapped me hard and yanked me to the ground. "You're mine tonight! Now CRAWL!"

I felt like a bitch nigga as I crawled behind her and onto the bedroom. There was a trail of black roses leading to the bed. on the bed was a pair of hand cuffs, some gel and a small bowl filled with ice

"Um babe. What's all this?", I was getting nervous.

She said nothing as she handcuffed my arms and legs to the bed.

"Ashanti. What's all this?" I asked again with more persistence.

Before I even realised it, her pussy was literally in my mouth as she sat on my face suffocating me.

"If I didn't answer before, I won't answer now! Did I even give you permission to speak?!",she yelled loudly while riding my face. "Answer me!" She yanked the little curls forming on my head before getting off my face. Air filled my lungs.

"No baby." I answered frightened.

She squeezed my face by my cheeks hard, "It's mistress to you."

30 votes

9 comments