That Beach Episode Pt. 3

MAKOTO POV

( THE NEXT DAY)

My eyes slowly open up and I see Kyoko on top of me. She was hugging me and I started to get flustered by this. I just looked at her and smiled a little. I guess I am a lucky guy huh. Then I see her eyes open slowly until they shot wide open.

Kyoko: Wh-Why am I on t-t-top of you!

Makoto: Well when I ummm woke up I saw you that way. Do you have a tendency to grab stuff when your sleeping?

She nodded and I saw pink dusted across her face. I pull her into a hug and just laughed a little.

Makoto: It's ok. Plus we should probably head to the bar area. Junko said everyone should meet up there when we all wake up. It's so we can have breakfast together.

Kyoko: Ok then. Let's get ready.

She got off me and pulled some clothes out of a drawer on her side of the bed. I went to my side and pulled out some clothes I will be needing for the day. I grabbed a towel and a wash cloth and headed over to the bathroom. I saw Kyoko heading to the bathroom as well so I went to sit on the bed.

Kyoko: Do you want to take a bath or shower first?

Makoto: No. I want you to go first.

Kyoko: But you let me yesterday go first. So you go in.

Makoto: No you first Kiri.

Kyoko: Please I insist.

Makoto: How about we both take a bath together?

I saw her face turn red and I immediately realized what I said. So I tried to take it back.

Makoto: I-I am sorry! I did not think about it. Here you c-can go fi-

Kyoko: I-I am fine. I don't mind going in the bath w-with you.

We both then just stared at each other trying to process what could happen.

Makoto: How about we wrap our towels around our waist. You would have to wrap it around your...ummm chest and waist.

She then turn away so she was not facing me and headed into the bathroom and I heard water running. She closed the door and for a good 2 minutes came back out with just a towel on. I covered and closed my eyes and walked towards her and heading towards the bathroom. But I felt a hand touch my hand. The one covering my eyes. My hand gotten pulled down.

Kyoko: It's ok M-Makoto. You can open your eyes.

Makoto: B-But I mean it will be hard to not look away.

She was quiet for a minute then spoke up again.

Kyoko: It's fine. J-Just promise me you won't do anything...weird.

I opened my eyes and I could tell I was red. I hold out my pinky and smiled a little and she did the same but with a smirk on her face. I passed her closing the door and undressing myself. I wrap a towel around my waist and turn off the bath water since now it was full. I open the door for her to let Kyoko come in. I stepped in the bath tub and was a little nervous if her or my towel came off. She hopped in and we both just stared away from each other. I tried to brush off the nervousness with a conversation.