One Word One Life

WARNING SUICIDE AGAIN IS GONNA BE INVOLVED ACCEPT SPOILER MAYBE SUICIDE. DONT DO THIS AT HOME AND IF U DO NOT LIKE THIS THEN READ THE NEXT PAGE OR PREVIOUS.
________________________________
                             MAKOTO POV

After high school me and Kyoko agree to live together while we are in college. But when I try to accompany Kyoko she would always tell me to leave do to her being busy. She has not gotten any sleep either. I wish we could just spend time together at least. Or even talk. So I walked over to her room and open the door.

Kyoko: Next time knock.

Makoto: Sorry, hey Kiri do you wa-

Kyoko: No. I am busy Makoto. This will be the last time I told you that I am busy. My college and detective work is very important. Now pleas leave.

I just stared at her while she was looking at her papers and the computer. I just gripped my fist in anger and sadness.

Makoto: B-But why can't you just take on break!

I was about to yell but then calmed myself a little. Then she said something back.

Kyoko: Sorry does it look like I can.

Makoto: Yes you can! You barely gotten any sleep and never had time with your friends. Especially me!

She slammed her papers down and faced me in a little bit of annoyance and a ton of anger.

Kyoko: Maybe you should have not met me. Or better yet be with me!

Makoto: Well I am fucking sorry that I care for you.

Kyoko: If you do really care for me then leave and get out of the apartment! I don't need you in my life. So shut the fuck up and get out!

I was now shocked about what she said and my heart sank. She was the only hope I had left. My parents they never really cared for me like she did until now. The people in high school and at work would always make fun of me and tell me I am useless. So I just look down at the floor and tears swelling in my eyes.

Makoto: Fine...if th-that's what you really want. I-I will pack my stuff. Or do more then th-that.

I then left her room leaving her speechless. I guess we're done for. Done for? Done...for. More tears started to form in my eyes. All I wanted was to be with her. She was so close to me ever since high school. Now I-I am breaking ties with her? I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife then I went to the roof top and looked out into the sky. I guess now no one cares for me. I am just...useless. I took a deep breath until I heard someone.
____________________________________
                                KYOKO POV

Once Makoto left I bit my lip and cupped my face. Wh-Why did I say that to him. It's my fault. I should probably apologize to him. I wish I never let my emotions get so carried away when I am with him. For now I am going to get something to drink. So I went out to grab another coffee and a bag of chips until I noticed that Makoto's shoes are still here. I sighed thanking that he has not left yet. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee till I noticed one of the knifes are gone. When I noticed it my heart sank. I ran to Makoto's room and saw all his stuff there still. He has not packed.

Kyoko: No...where is he?

I ran around the house and I could not find him. Maybe he is just getting some fresh air. He not doing any harm to himself. Am I wrong? I ran up to the roof top to see Makoto looking at the sky a bit and a knife to his stomach. The first instinct I did was call out his name.

Kyoko: Makoto!
____________________________________
                               MAKOTO POV

I heard someone call my name and I turn around to see Kyoko. Her face serious with worry. I just shrugged it. My face showing no sign of emotion. She probably just gonna yell at me to get out and leave her be.

Makoto: Don't worry Kiri. I am making sure that no one will have to see me again. So you won't have to here my bull shit anymore.

Kyoko then walked up to me and looked me dead in the eye.

Kyoko: Makoto Naegi. I never ever want that to happen to you. Instead, I-I am sorry about wh-what I said. This is my f-fault. I don't expect y-you to forgive me.

She then pulled me into a hug while I was still holding the knife. I then felt her hand on my trying to take the knife from me. I let her and she tossed it on the ground.

Kyoko: Ma-Makoto I do care for you. And I will never tell you too shut up again. I-I am so s-sorry making y-you feel this way.

I just hugged her and was about to tear up to but I did not. Instead I pulled away and grabbed both of her shoulders looking down a bit to see her face. Our eyes were connected. Green to lavender.

Makoto: Kyoko. You don't need to tell me sorry. In-Instead I am sorry.

I cried a bit on to her hugging her again.

Kyoko: I guess w-were both going to k-keep saying s-sorry to each other huh?

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

We just sat there hugging each other. Until I put my hand near her button up white shirt. Then I pushed her down on her back kissing her playfully. She then started laughing a little.

Kyoko: M-Makoto that tickles a bit!

Makoto: But you know you like my kisses.

Then I kept kissing her lips with a little passion. We both were red blushing messes. I hugged her and she hugged back.

Makoto: How about we play in bed and not out here?

She looked up at me looking awfully red and I just laughed. She then gave me a pouty face.

Kyoko: Not funny!

Makoto: But it's so funny how easily I can make you blush now! Even when I do this.

I put my hand near her thigh and I saw her shoulders and her arms tighten.

Kyoko: C-Can you please now s-stop teasing me.

She then smirked at me and I smiled back.

Makoto: Come on let's cuddle and I can help you with your work.

We then walked back into the building and enjoyed the rest of our day.