Passing The Fourth Time Limit

NOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE THERE IS A TWIST SO READ CLOSELY! Now there is spoilers so leave if you like and watch the Danganronpa cast in future arc to know what happens to Kyoko. BUT IF YOU DO KNOW then you can read this. Now the roles will be reversed. What happened if it was Makoto who had the forbidden action of, "Passing the fourth time limit with Kyoko Kirgiri alive." Let's find out.
________________________________
KYOKO POV

Me and my three friends went into a room and closed the door by blocking it off so no one could die. We were all having a cup of tea and some snacks. Then Aoi said something that I would not thought she would say.

Aoi: Hey, Kyoko. What would happen if Makoto died. How would you feel?

I was shocked by the question but still had my stoic face on. I did not think she would ask that.

Kyoko: Why do you ask about that to me?

Aoi went quiet when I asked that. I was getting worried and look over at Makoto. Then I just shrugged it off and answer her question.

Kyoko: Well to answer you question I would be...probably lost and I would have no clue what to do if he was gone.

Aoi looked over at Makoto with a worried look and I saw Makoto had a disgusted yet guilt full face.

Kyoko: Is there something wrong?

Makoto: No, I am fine.

I look at my wristband and we had a minute left before we end up sleeping.

Ryota: Hey guys, we have a minute left. Anything else anyone wants to say before we go to sleep?

Makoto: I do.

What did Makoto have to say? He really did not need to say much do to how much information we already had.

Makoto: Kyoko.

I looked over at him and spoke.

Kyoko: Yes?

Makoto: Whatever happens next. Please don't give into despair. I am on your side as well, please never forget that.

I was confused on why he was saying this. Was there something wrong? I looked over at Aoi and see that she was about to cry.

Kyoko: Makoto what is your forbidden action?

He looked stun but then I was falling asleep. Great the time limit. My eyes were heavy. Then I felled asleep.
____________________________________

I woke up and looked around and I see Aoi and Ryota wake up as well. I look over at Makoto and he has not woken up yet. I went over to him and see if he was ok. But then I heard crying and I turn to see Aoi who was crying.

Kyoko: Hina what's wrong?

Aoi: K-Kyoko I am so sorry.

I look over back at Makoto. I checked his face and I could not believe it. His face was purple and blood leaked out of his eye. I check his forbidden action and I felt ashamed of myself.

"PASSING THE FOURTH TIME LIMIT WITH KYOKO KIRIGIRI ALIVE."

Aoi: Kyoko...I am so so sorry.

Kyoko: You knew...didn't you. You kept it away from me so I would not do anything rash to myself but...

Aoi: H-He wanted me to tell you that...you deserve s-so much more than him.

I felt a tear stream down my face. He is actually gone. Then I remember what he said.

FLASHBACK

Makoto: Whatever happens next. Please don't give into despair. I am on your side as well, don't ever forget that.