Do or Drink

KYOKO POV

Tonight was the Halloween Party that Junko plan to set up. She had told me and our group of friends there will be party games and more. I am excited about this party mostly because Makoto was going to be by my side. So I went and got in something casual because I don't really like wearing costumes. I go outside and got into my car. Then I drove to Junko's house and went to knock on the door. As soon as I knock on the door it fly's open and I see Junko already drunk.

Junko: Hey, www-welcome to the party. C-Come on in.

She lets me in and I look around my surroundings seeing my friends dancing, chatting, or just lost in thought. I look around and I see Makoto starring out the window and looking out at the night sky. It was a full moon so this was great. I walked over to him.

Kyoko: Hey.

I noticed he jumped. He seem frightened. Looks like I scared him.

Makoto: Kiri jeez! Where did you come from?

Kyoko: I just got here, dork. Now have you heard what Junko has planned.

Makoto: Yeah she said we all will have a sleepover here. Her place is big after all.

Makoto did have a good point. But I was shock and I did not know we were having a sleepover.

Kyoko: That sounds nice.

Then I hear someone clapping loudly. I turn around and see Junko on top of a table and grabbed everyone's attention.

Junko: Hello my fellow guest! As you know I told everyone we will be playing a game tonight. Also we are all having a sleepover here. Sorry if I forgot to tell some of you. But we will have fun tonight. It's going to be juicy.

Hifumi: What do you mean by juicy?

Junko: Very juicy pervy boy!

Great now Hifumi is going to have gross ideas of what possibilities could happen here tonight.

Mukuro: Here I got everyone a drink because this involves the game.

Mukuro passed everyone a drink. I don't like drinking but if it is not a hard liquor I might have a sip.

Junko: Now everyone lets sit in a circle and let me explain this game to you.

Everyone got in a circle as told and Junko began to explain the game.

Junko: So this game will be called do or drink. Kinda like truth or dare but with a twist.

Celeste: Whats the catch if I mind asking?

Junko: The catch is that do is like a dare where you pick a card.

She shows the deck and everyone saw it. There was a white deck and a black deck.

Junko: Now before anyone talks let me continue. If you do the challenge from the black deck you get one point but if you do a challenge from the white deck you get two points. If you decide not to do the challenge then you would have to drink. This game will make you wasted! Also whoever reaches 100 points will win some cash from yours truly.