Locked Love

MAKOTO POV

Me, Kyoko, Yasohiro, Aoi, Toko, and Byakua all went into Hopes Peak again to go investigate if any other remains of despair were there. Once we all got there I could tell the others got a cold chill down there spine just like me.

Makoto: Guys, we can do this. The Future Foundation wants us to investigate this place just incase if Junko left anything behind.

Aoi: Right! Come on guys let's do this for our friends.

We all walked in then suddenly I blacked out. I felt like I was walking on air at first but then I woke up in the dining hall. I look around and I see Kyoko there. I walk over to her and held out my hand.

Makoto: Here let me help you up.

Kyoko: Thank you, Makoto.

I got her back on her feet and looked around some more. Then Kyoko shouted for me to come over to her and I did.

Kyoko: It seems the doors are locked.

Then we heard a voice coming from the loud speakers. This voice put me in shock. My whole body went cold.

Monokuma: Hi kiddos! You thought you could get rid of me? Since you tried to you will be locked up here forever. If you want to escape there are some clues that are impossible to find in what room your in. Good luck!

Then the speakers turned off. I look over at Kyoko, then I fell to my knees.

Makoto: I-I can't do this!

Kyoko: Makoto, it will be ok. Come on l-

I interrupted her and shouted.

Makoto: HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT AGAIN KIRI. LIKE HE SAID WE ARE GOING TO BE STUCK HERE FOREVER. I THOUGHT I WAS CAPABLE OF THIS...but I am not.

I walked away leaving her speechless. I went over to sit down on the dining table. How the hell are we going to get out again. My words will not have any affect for this. Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

Kyoko: Makoto please. There is a way out and I know it.

Makoto: Just leave me alone. You should never saved me from that trash pit. I am just useless in this situation. I thought I ended this. All of us ended this. So leave me be.

Then she got in front of me with both of her hands on my shoulders. She looked at me with determination in her eyes.

Kyoko: Makoto. The man I knew would never give up just like this. The man I knew would keep fighting for him and his friends. So please stand up and fight. We can do this, like you said hope is a state of mind.

She was right. I got up and wiped my tears away. Then I pulled her up and hugged her.

Makoto: Wh-Why do you care for me Kyoko?

She seemed a little shocked by this question. Then she answered it.

Kyoko: Because of how much trust you had in me. You even made sure I would not die by keeping my lie. You never abandoned me, you were always there for me.