Showering ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Yes I am trying something NEW because there is a lot of fluff and somewhat close to smut but I am hear to grow a pair of balls and write on myself. So if you do not like Smut wait for the next update on this book tomorrow. So enjoy!
_________________________________
                                MAKOTO POV

Makoto: Hey Kyoko, I am going to go take a shower so stay right there. Also make sure to lock the door. Because who knows who could murder us next.

Kyoko: Ok, don't take to long in there.

I flashed a smile at her and went into the shower. I grabbed the body wash and washed my body then shampoo my hair and rinsed it out. Then I heard the door opening and I jumped. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my self. I look over to see who it was and it was Kyoko.

Makoto: Kiri! I am showering, what are you do-

I then saw Kyoko walking up towards me with a towel on. My heart was melting. What was she planning on doing?

Kyoko: I been thinking, maybe this be the time to do something like this?

She threw a condom at me and my eyes widen. Why would Kyoko want to do this during a killing game.

Makoto: Kyoko are you crazy! Were in between a killing game.

Kyoko: Well it is 8:00 p.m. it's just you and me alone in the shower having...sex?

Makoto: K-Kyoko!

She went over to me and tried to take off my towel but I clenched it.

Makoto: Kyoko I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to hurt you.

Kyoko: Makoto, don't worry it will be fine.

She then took off her towel and now she was naked. My eyes looked her up and down and I felt so guilty but her body was so beautiful.

Makoto: S-Sorry!

Kyoko: It's ok. I really don't mind Makoto. We are dating after all.

Makoto: R-Right.

She then threw off my towel and I could tell my face was growing a tone of blush. Kyoko began to giggled.

Makoto: Fine two can play it at that game.

I grabbed her into the shower and faced her towards me. I then saw blush appear on her face.

Makoto: Got you Kyoko.

Kyoko: Start off with kisses.

I nodded and went to her lips. I kiss them passionately, her lips were soft and the flavor was a raspberry flavor. I then went down to her neck, I then hear her yelp.

Makoto: Did my Kiri just moan?

Kyoko: Shut up and...keep going.

I then went down to her shoulder and kissed it. Then I went back up to her face and kissed one side of the cheek passionately then the other.

Kyoko: M-Makoto...I need more than...kisses now.

Makoto: Oh ok! Ready?

Kyoko: Mhm.

I then put my dick inside her. Luckily the room has sound proof walls so we can scream as loud as we want. I kept thrusting into her and she kept screaming.

Makoto: D-Do you...want me to stop~

Kyoko: N-No, your not done yet.

I then thrusted harder into Kyoko, she then kept making more loud moans. Then I kissed her again passionately. I grabbed her ass then kept thrusting into her more.

Kyoko: M-Makoto!

Makoto: A-Almost...there.

I then hit the spot and she let out a big yelp. I giggled to myself a bit. She then looked at me with a big blush on her face. I pulled out and kissed her more longer.

Makoto: H-How did I do?

Kyoko: You...did great.

She then waddled out of the shower and so did I but I did not waddle. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I walk out and see Kyoko in her bra and underwear.

Makoto: I thought you would be in your clothes by now.

Kyoko: Yeah but...I am tired. Can we cuddle?

Makoto: S-Sure thing Kiri.
___________________________________
SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT I STILL NEED TO GET USE TO WRITING THIS STUFF.