Bathroom Party ⚠️SMUT⚠️

MAKOTO POV

While I was laying on my bed I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to see who it was. As I opened the door I see Kyoko's with a devilish grin. I was confused until she welcomed herself in closing the door and pinned me to the wall. I was blushing hard now. Then she spoke.

Kyoko: I need you to go to the second floor bathroom. I will be waiting there I have to show you something.

She then walked away and I just sat there not knowing what to say. Yes she is my girlfriend after all but what was she planning on doing? So I got up and walked up to the second floor bathroom. I saw her standing next to the bathroom door. She opened it and waved me in and I follow. When I went in Kyoko had her hand on her chin and her back against the wall.

Makoto: So why did you bring me here Kiri?

Kyoko: Take a look at this.

She went to the last stall and opened the door I looked in and just was confused.

Makoto: Ummm all I see is a janitors mop and water bucket. What's so special about that?

Kyoko: No you dork. Watch.

She went in and put her hand on the back wall. And all of a sudden the wall opens.

Makoto: Woah! How did you know that was there?

Kyoko: Well if you notice the lining it's pretty strange don't you think? Plus they are cameras in the bathroom. But if we go in here there are none.

She went in and I followed. It was a dark room with a bookshelf full of books and a desk.

Makoto: Hey maybe we should take a look at those book.

She shook her head and I was confused.

Kyoko: Not now. The Mastermind will know were here. As far as I know I don't see a red blinking light on the camera so they must be asleep.

Makoto: Oh. Ok let's exit this room and try to make it look like we have not touched it.

She nodded and we headed out of the bathroom. Kyoko then sighed and put her back up again the wall again.

Kyoko: That's all I really have to show you. So I am going to head to bed. Love you Makoto. Night.

I locked the door of the bathroom so she could not leave. I had the urge to spend some more time with her.

Kyoko: M-Makoto what are you doing? I said that's all I had to show you.

I walked up to her feeling confident and pinned her to the wall. One hand against the wall and the other tugging at her tie. I saw her blushing and it made me smile a bit.

Makoto: You know now thinking about it we barely get time to ourselves.

I caressed her cheek and followed her curves to her hips and I pulled her close.

Kyoko: But Makoto, you know I...we can't do this.

I then stroked her thigh and tipped her chin. I saw her blushing even more and I could tell she was a little tempted but not enough.